About Evergreen Trails Campground
Evergreen Trails Campground is located in New York
3 Reviews of Evergreen Trails Campground
Deep woods

If you are looking for a deep woods experience… this is it! We only stayed one night. The scenery was absolute beautiful but we were given the last open tent spot available. Because of this, we were not as prepared as we would have liked. We were in a primitive spot and we usually don’t do that. This site was beautiful. You crossed a small foot bridge to get to it. There was very little grass because it was deeply wooded. The cabins next to us were very loud so that was distracting. The cabins looked very nice though.

The shower house was clean and nice but did cost money, which I think is not appropriate. The creek that ran by our tent site had a beautiful sound but we were also distracted by the out house. We were not near the bathhouse so there was a port-a-potty there. It was clean but still a port-a-potty. The sites are very secluded though and if you want some peace get one of the sites in the woods and have some time to yourself!

Great

One of my favorite places to camp. Very quiet. Owners are super nice. Everything is extremely clean. Cabins are amazing.

Great place.

I've been going there for the last at least 10 plus years & I have no plans to stop my annual trek to this little peaceful, hidden little gem!