Standard (Tent/RV)
No 50 amp Hookups
Harveys Circle B Campground is located in Missouri
4 Reviews of Harveys Circle B Campground
Nice campsite

Very accommodating campground. Has a nicely stocked store when you come in for anything you might have forgotten. Bathrooms were a little cramped but clean. Clean showers. We stayed in a campsite on the river. The campsites are a little close together but no one was at the one next to us so it did not feel so bad. Staff was very nice and friendly. Campgrounds are right outside of town if you need to go get anything they might not have at the store. I would stay here again. We enjoyed it

Would Not Recommend

I have only stayed there once, and that was once too often. I made a reservation for a group of ten over the phone, explaining that some were traveling separately and would be arriving at varying times. I was assured that they had plenty of room and that it would not be a problem. When we arrived, we were led to our campsite by an unhappy young woman on a 4 wheeler. Our campsite consisted of a large, unlevel plot of sand, devoid of any trees or shade save one young tree by the road, and a broken grill. We inquired about a picnic table, so she drove off and came back ten minutes later dragging a bent table behind her ATV, which she dropped in the middle of the sand, leaving us to drag it onto a level spot. So, we decided to make the best of it and set up camp. As our friends arrived, we had to go up to the entrance and meet them since no one at the office would tell them where our apparently unnumbered campsite was. All through the night, we were disturbed by people cutting through and walking right next to our tents to the restroom on the other side of us. There was one water spigot nearby, but it did not work, They had showers, which you had to pay for, but didn't have any hot water.
Maybe I'm spoiled, but I have stayed at many, many campgrounds that cost far less than the $100 per night we were charged here, that offered much better accommodations. I guess I mistakenly assumed that picnic tables and at least partial shade on solid ground were kind of standard offerings for campgrounds.

Our favorite in Eminence

A beautiful riverfront campground on the Jack’s Fork River.

Nice and family friendly

Super clean campground. Great swim area. Shower house is basic. We stayed in our RV on a spot with river view. Was really nice! Site 148 has standing water when it rains, but that was the only wet spot in the RV areas. They have floating outfitter to rent or they will but your own boat in.

Cyber Monday Gift Extended 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift