About Camelot RV Campground
Private
Camelot RV Campground is located in Missouri
3 Reviews of Camelot RV Campground
Clean, quiet and convenient

I don’t normally stay in these types of campgrounds, but this was a pleasant overnight stay and reasonably priced for full hookups at $35. Plus they have propane for sale and a little store on site. The campground is open year round and there looks to be some year round residents, but it’s a clean, well tended campground and the care the owners give it is apparent.

The camp hosts were efficient and helpful. I was led directly to the site and was literally guided in by one camp host. Another sent me a welcome message via a camping group to which I belong. Nice touches.

The campground sits on a hill so the sites are terraced and there are mature trees everywhere. The trash bins were located up the hill from my site. Not a problem for me to access, but someone with mobility issues might find the location less than ideal. Perhaps you could drive to them. I found the campground roads navigable but narrow, and they appeared to be one way, but I didn’t see markings. So it could be confusing to figure out how to drive there.

My site was gravel, fairly level and the hook ups were conveniently located and in great condition. Some of the sites are spaced apart rather tightly. They each come with a picnic bench. There are larger sites and pull thru sites available too.

The highlight for me is the convenient location of this campground as a layover on the way to another destination. That being said, Poplar Bluff looked like it would be an interesting little town to visit at some point and perhaps Camelot would serve as a good jumping off point for this and other points of interest in the area as well. I wish the checkout was at noon instead of 11 am, but that’s just my personal preference.

I would stay here again.

Simple is often the best

The owners of this RV campground have put a lot of time and effort into it. This is a no frills quite park. Simple one the best park in all of southern Missouri.

Great Place

Visit www.camelotrvcampground.com and click on reviews. Open Year Round. All sites have Full-Hookups, water, sewer, electric30/50amp, Cable TV and WiFi. Laundry and Propane Station on premises. Room for slideouts and tows. Close to town for everyone’s shopping, dining and entertainment needs.