People

Dune Lake Campground

Braywood, Michigan
5 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Welcome to Dune Lake Campground. We are family owned and operated. We are dedicated to making your camping experience one of the best you have ever had.

We are located in Coloma, Michigan. We are 15 minutes south of South Haven and only 15 minutes north or St. Joseph and Benton Harbor. We are…

Add Campground Info

Dune Lake Campground is located in Michigan

Detail location of campground

Directions

GPS: 42.257643N, -86.327822W Northbound I-196/US 31: Traveling N on I-196/US 31 take Exit 7 (M-63). Turn left onto Hagar Shores Rd. for about 0.3 miles & then turn right onto Blue Star Memorial Hwy & proceed N 2.5 miles. Turn right onto C.R. 376 & go 0.7 miles. The CG will be on the right side of the rd. Southbound I-196/US 31: Traveling S on I-196/US 31 take Exit 13 (32nd Ave). Turn right onto 32nd Ave & go 0.3 miles. Turn left onto Blue Star Memorial Hwy & go 3.5 miles. Turn left on C.R. 376 & go 0.7 miles and the CG will be on the right.

Address

80739 County Road 376
Coloma, MI 49038

Coordinates

86.32782255 W

Open in Google Maps

The Dyrt Alerts

Get reservations at sold-out campgrounds.

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Fair
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Unknown

5 Reviews

Brandi M.
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2022

Great little camp ground

We showed up without a reservation, we were quickly met by the host family (so so sweet) they got us a spot and we're so helpful!

Even helped me guide my new trailer in.

They have play areas and a cute putt putt course for the kids. Clean bath house, very clean!

So happy we stopped here!

M
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2020

Love this place !!!

Cool place, nice staff super friendly and clean bathrooms !!!

Alyssa B.
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2020

Awesome family fun!

Loss of spacious sites! We went on Memorial Day weekend and it was packed but we never felt crowded. Plenty of trees too!

Dune Lake Campground is located in Michigan