About Countryside Campground & Cabins
$39.00 - $46.00
Private
Countryside Campground & Cabins is located in Michigan
2 Reviews of Countryside Campground & Cabins
Kid and Pet Friendly with technology hip owners.

W.O.W. This is the CLEANEST campground I have ever been to. Seriously not 1 cigarette but or candy wrapper on my site when I arrived. Picnic tables are freshly washed. Sites around#40 are spacious and shaded all day which was awesome. No mats allowed but it was great as the grass is green and lush. Store has apparel, camping tools, and ice cream. Kids ran there every day and it is affordable and friendly. Pool is super clean as well as the bathrooms. Loved the online check in process so there was no delays and we just pulled right into our site. If you have pets there is a fenced in dog park with pick up bags and mowed trails for daily walking or biking. We will be back!!!  WIFI too!

Our new favorite campground!

We camped at Countryside Campground & Cabins several times last year and are headed back again this year. Countryside is the cleanest, most impeccably maintained campground I have ever visited. There are activities for the kids, a playground, heated pool, hiking/bike trail, and even a baseball field. The owners are super friendly and are always willing to help!