The best YURTS camping near
Greenbelt , MARYLAND

Most Recent Greenbelt Camping Reviews
Quiet, spacious and heavily wooded sites

We stayed at site D72 for 4 days. The sites are quiet, very spacious, level, and heavily wooded with 50A service, water and sewer hookup. D Loop is for RVs, A, B, C& E are tents only. AT&T 5 MB/s w/o booster(1 bar), 8 MB/s with it(2 bars). There is no satellite coverage due to the heavy tree canopy. OTA TV was descent using an external omni antenna. There is no WiFi. There is a very nice network of trails, most if not all were leashed dog friendly.

First time solo camping

A small issue with assignment of a spot. Other than that this is a fantastic place to camp in the city. Great amenities, wonderful staff (shout out to George). I'll be coming back.

Awesome place

Had a great experience visiting our daughter over labor day weekend. Everything was extremely clean and well maintained. We loved the brick patio with patio furniture. Close to plenty of attractions.

The best!

Such a wonderful campground. We have visited 5x this year. Wooded sites, open sites, tent sites. All great!

Well spaced and maintained full service RV sites

Only came through for a weekend but the sites were well maintained, and felt separated enough to have some privacy. Staff were amazing about maintaining safe conditions for campers. All possible precautions seemed to be taken.

Very Rude

I called for my reservation the lady hung up on me and was quite rude… i called back four times and they hung up on me twice, and never answered again. She wouldn’t give me her name.

Awesome place back in the when was Marsh Meadows

Chillin as kid was always a good time and had fun camping there back when I worked at the market b4 the 🔥

Stay here to explore DC!

The best park in the DC area! Very nice grounds, clean, and amenities galore! The staff are nice here. They have so much going on! Plan and reserve you DC tours right at the campground. No need to drive anywhere, the tour buses pick you up at the park! Pool, playgrounds, game room, camp store, pavilions, everything!

Access to DC

My husband loves to go DC and we recently purchased a travel trailer. This campground was the best of both worlds. It was close to a metro stop, so we were able to hope on there and head into DC. Since we stayed in October and temperatures were getting cooler, we only played putt-putt and it was very well kept and the tiny cost ($1.00) to play goes to a great cause. The shower houses were clean and the other facilities were in great condition, with what we saw when we walked around. We had an enjoyable stay and would consider coming back when it’s a bit warmer and when we have more time to experience more at the campground itself.

Close to DC

Lots af amenities, and very clean. A lady with the staff, gives visitors a lengthy orientation to Washington, tours, restaurants, Metrorail, parking, museums, and monuments. Metrorail is about 6 miles from campground, near University of Maryland.