About Wild Duck Adult Campground & RV Park

The Wild Duck Campground and RV Park is a 70 site ADULT only (21+) Campground and RV Park. We offer fine adult camping for honeymooners to retirees on the Southern Maine coastline. Located in the middle of Maine Audubon’s Scarborough Marsh, state's largest salt water marsh, and Maine Audubon’s property. campers enjoy a broad array of wildlife including waterfowls, egrets, herons, ibises, raptors, muskrat, mink, otter, deer and moose. The Scarborough Marsh is the state's largest salt water marsh and can be explored by foot or canoe. You can bring your own canoe or kayak or rent one of ours.

Enjoy a quiet walk on our clean paved roads or bike to the beach. We offer clean, level RV sites with full hook-ups and cable at every site, 50 amp service, as well as pull thru sites are also available. Separate areas for tenting, pop-up campers, and vans. We have ultra clean, modern restrooms and showers, computer modem connection, Wireless Internet, phone, laundry, limited RV supplies, limited groceries, dump station, ice, and firewood.

On site owners and night security gates.

Private
Wild Duck Adult Campground & RV Park is located in Maine
7 Reviews of Wild Duck Adult Campground & RV Park
Hidden Portland Gem

Close to the city of Portland, about 20 minutes, but tucked away in the beautiful riverside marsh. 21+ up, I called here short notice and they were able to bring me in for a budget friendly price. Sites are close together but kept very clean and level. A good amount of RVs but everyone was extremely respectful and nice. Would definitely recommend to those looking to get away for a weekend! Kayaks/canoes available at the front desk.

Adults only campground

Quiet. No pool. Mosquitoes.

Outstanding campground

Very great campground. This location gives you a whole new look into old orchards scenery. During sunrise and sunset, the marshes reflect the sun and give the perfect picture for relaxation.

The bathrooms and showers are very clean, and the staff keeps the area very clean! We will return to this campground in the coming years.

A little buggy

This campground is small. It is an adult only campground, so no kids running around. It was nice and quiet. They lacked a camp store. Since it is by the marsh there were a lot of mosquitoes (August). The shower and bathroom area is rather small but very clean.

Nice campground. BRING BUGSPRAY!!!

My husband and I stayed here in our popup for two nights in June 2018. The campground was veeerrryyy quiet, we almost felt bad making noise as we set up upon arrival. The grounds were well maintained and the owners were very nice and accommodating, especially given our late arrival. The only negative of this place was the mosquitoes. They were TERRIBLE. In the time it took after we parked the camper, to when I could dig the bug spray out of our truck I was covered in bites. That night the camper was full of bugs too. Overall, I would recommend this place if you were interested in staying close to Portland.

Beautiful & Quiet

We stayed here on our way from Boston to Acadia. This is a beautiful campground that caters to adults only. It feels very secluded but it's close to everything. The tent sites are pretty close to each other but we had no issues with noise. Bathhouse and bathrooms were very clean. I would definitely stay here again!