About More to Life Campground
$30.00 - $35.00
Private
More to Life Campground is located in Maine
3 Reviews of More to Life Campground
Nice, clean, family friendly campground

Christian based, Nice, clean, family friendly campground. Plenty to do with the family including a beach, playground, water activities, and crafts! Fun activities every week and a nice game room. My only qualm is that they charge for visitors, even if they are only staying an hour (I can understand overnight, but it seems silly to charge for an hour).

Clean, friendly, nice place to stay

It's a great, clean, family friendly campground! Plenty to do for the kids, events almost every night (we painted rocks for their rock garden). Only qualm is that they charge for people to come and visit you, even if it's only an hour (I can understand if they were staying overnight, but they weren't). Overall, nice Christian based campground!

Family and faith focused campground

last year I bought a small camping trailer and picked it up one evening with no idea where I was going to spend the night. It was my first time towing, so I didn't want to travel very far. The friend who was with me called around and found More to Life campground in Winthrop. Best part? we got a pull-through site for the night, so I didn't have to figure out how to back up in the dark! They offer a selection of wooded, level to slightly sloped sites, with tent sites grouped together apart from the other sites. All sites offer electrical, only one offers sewer, but if an RV is your thing, they have a honey wagon for pump-outs. Bathrooms and showers are clean.

There's a pond with a private beach within walking distance and great for kayaking and swimming, etc. Additionally, you're only a few miles from public boat launches on the larger Cobboseecontee Lake. The campground abounds with places to play games and hang out, whether you're interested in ping pong, basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, or swings. They're are also weekly activities for the kids. They publish a weekly activities schedules online, both on the website and their Facebook page. There's a little camp store and laundry is also available.

Their website mentions that they want your  "stay here with us will be one of rest, relaxation, safely, and spiritual refreshment, They are open about their Christian faith, and services are available. They do have some guidelines around modest dress.

This was a great place and if I had a family, I expect they would have no problem keeping busy and finding fun things to do!