Cajun Country RV Park

2 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

• 50 amp Hookups
  • Water Hookups
  • Max Length: 50 ft.

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 1
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Right on the river!

We stayed here one night passing through and were so impressed with how clean & quiet the place was. Right on the river with a dock, gazebo and fire pit. Sites have full hookups and some have picnic tables. The restrooms & laundry facilities were closed for renovations at the time.…

Jensen K.
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2018

Nice place to stay

The park is nice and quiet. Staff is nice. The grass and grounds are kept up very well. There’s picnic tables and fire pits. Laudromat is on site. RV spots are large. The playground and bathroom could use a little attention though.

Cajun Country RV Park is located in Louisiana

Directions

1800 Front St., Morgan City, LA 70380

Coordinates

91.2183330160237 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

We are a small (14 spots) locally owned and operated rv park right on the Atchafalaya River. My name is Leonard Price, owner and operator of Cajun Country Rv Park. I’m a local, and I live here on site. We have a beautiful and unique location here that was once three different commercial fishing docks. Before that, it was the site of a Union Army Fort built in 1863 to defend the island from invading rebel forces ( the Mosquito Fleet). Right across from the mouth of Bayou Teche, it was a strategic location that could also defend the river pass to the North.

We welcome you here for your stay with us. I am around every day, so feel free to come and talk, or ask about the local area.