Camping in Cobhill

256 Reviews of 19 Cobhill, Kentucky Campgrounds

Dan J.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Clean beautiful RV camp

Quiet family friendly RV campground with plenty of room. Reasonably priced.

SiteB133
Month of VisitOctober
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Climbing trips

I always choose lago Linda’s for my climbing trips, they provide everything you need with dispersed enough areas that you can feel alone in the woods some nights but close enough to civilization for your basic needs. I also love the option of fishing on site during rest days

Sitefield
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Great biking

The horse park has good sites. The inner loops keep you close to the pool, basketball,…. The outer loops have nice backyards. Nice bike riding. You can take a trail all the way to Lexington. They won’t allow you to go the the horse stables while COVID is still around, but there are still plenty…

Site165 (outer loop)
Month of VisitOctober
P
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Cozy campground with great stream

We loved our weekend stay at Middle Fork campground.  We were at B012 which backed right up to the creek.  We had adequate room between the sites and enjoyed the view of the tree lined creek behind us.   For those with kids (or for adults!) who love creekin', b27, b28, b29 would have easier access…

• site b012
  • Hoedown Island - pool to left
SiteB012
E B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Kentucky Mountains

Great campground for a one night stop. Friendly staff; went the extra mile. Lots of things for kids to do. Lovely area. Had to give 4 stars as the site was impossible to get RV level.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Perfect for our granddaughter

Stopped overnight on a trip north. Would have happily stayed a few days. The pool, miniature golf and bounce pad were a huge hit with our granddaughter. Sites aren’t large but everything is well maintained and the staff is very helpful.

Ben R.
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

KOA RENFRO VALLEY

Excellent and well run facility. Staff was very friendly and eager to help. Many activities for all ages.

Courtney K.
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2021

Clean and convenient

Clean bathrooms and sites, within easy walking distance to the Kentucky Horse Park. Pay attention to which site you pick- if you’re in c loop, it’s a long walk to the bathroom!

Sitec loop
Dylan K.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Not Dispersed / Lenient Staff

Awesome place with basketball hoops, playgrounds, lake for fishing, kayaking and even hookups for campers. They have a fully-stocked camp store and even have fun themes such as karaoke night! Not to mention it is right outside of DBBB. An issue I had was it does not have dispersed camping (free),…

SiteP22
Doug and Terri C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Beautiful Campground

Great location and beautiful park, well laid out and the grandkids loved the pool, playground and basketball courts.

SiteB113
Kenny P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Koomer Ridge Campground

First come first serve campground. Has a mix of back in sites and walk in sites. Plenty of photo opportunities and hiking trails.

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

First time visiting and enjoyed our stay. The park is very busy but fairly quiet for having over 200 sites.  our site was level and not muddy but after some heavy rains the "B loop" had some mud and standing water problems. over all it was a good area to stay and the Horse park is a must see when…

Awesome trip

I love the spectacular rock features  in this area - they’re so beautiful! I enjoy camping ⛺️ here very much.

Beautiful campsite

There’s plenty campsites to pick from.  I like the ones  that have  a stream running through the background,  and the wildlife around you, is just stunning! I definitely would come back! I love hiking boots for this trip. We found some cool caves along our hiking trail.

Great camping trip

I liked the camp site and would love to come back again. People we met were very friendly and we had a great time. Got up early in the morning and watched the sun rise - just beautiful! I also sat very still, while a baby doe came very close to me, and I watched her munching on some grass. Great…