Camping in Scott Corner

237 Reviews of 66 Scott Corner, Indiana Campgrounds

Crystal R.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Love it here

Totally delightful, some full timers and part timers, many parks and benches to sit on, nice disk golf course. Showers bathroom game room and general store. Nice owners they have church on Sunday. Hardly hear the humm of the hwy . Beautiful views of the surrounding farms . Fire pit and table. We…

Month of VisitOctober
Heidi D.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Quiet and convenient

Stayed over the weekend and had a lovely relaxing time.

Pros: quiet, close to Brookville, lots of trails nearby, nice swimming beach Cons: hard to get a site next to the playground - it's kinda out of the way.

Loved our site - lots of trees for hanging a hammock and very roomy! Wouldn't book…

Month of VisitOctober
D
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

This was a decent campground

My wife our dogs and were at site 207 from 07/29/21- 08/01/21 camping in a Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 TB. The campground was ok, but away from activities. If we had a boat or bikes we would have been able to do many other things.

SiteQ09
Jennifer B.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Middle of nowhere!!

Unless someone has told you about this place or you find it by searching an app like Dyrt, only people who live in the area know about it. Nice, quiet, clean. Some year round RVers. Fishing usually good.

Sitetent
Jennifer B.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Small and quiet!!

Went to this campground many times over the last 26 years. Great place to fish. Quiet and calm most of the time!

Sitetent
Corey E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Good Family Campground

This is a good family campground with a lot to do: a pool, worn out putt-putt, a little restaurant, small carnivalesque rides, and a decent camp store. The Saturday night we stayed they were playing a kids movie in one part of the campground and live music “on the hill.” It got 4 stars because the…

A
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Very nice campground. Friendly staff and lots of activities

Styed here with the grandkids and we all had a great time. Nice playgrounds and a pool with lots of water features for the kids. (Not really an adult's pool, but that's ok by me) They loved petting and feeding the horses. Campsites were large. We even had an ice cream and watched a movie in the…

• At one of the playgrounds
  • Playing in the back of the truck. Everything's fun when you camp.
  • Water features at the pool
Ta E.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Not a bad location

This campground is huge. They are family owned and at first glance seem a little dingy or that they have a lack of care but this is not the case. They are very laid back and allow their campers to enjoy their experience as they wish to enjoy it whether that is long term or short term. They do have…

Connie P.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Camping is great!!

I remember coming here for years, in diapers even and I’m 47 now. Brought my kids and my grandkids. I have been there almost every weekend for the past 2 months. I absolutely love camping here and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks for so many good memories ❤️

Site98, 90, 204 just to recall a few
HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Ousbache State Park ,Bluffton Indiana

The filthiest toilet I have ever seen. Flies everywhere. Even down to site 120 where we stayed. Never again.

Micah W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Great place!

We stayed here twice this summer ! We are planning more trips too!! Great location and very friendly campers!

Brett K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

We love this little gem!

Hiked in the morning on some great trails. Well maintained and mostly stone covered. Most have trail markers. You walk along the river during parts of trail 5. Very peaceful. Biked during the afternoon. Ok I modified my review. The trains at 3 am was annoying. Just saying.

• trail 5
  • trail 5
Christina A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Loved it!

Spent the weekend in the primitive sites with friends. Poured the entire weekend but had a great time.

M
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Great weekend getaway

We booked 5 days before and were pleasantly surprised at how good of a site we had. Pretty level, plenty of room for our 43’ fifth wheel. We didn’t swim but the beach looked nice. We did fish a little.

SiteB19