Great hiking and biking at beautiful Lake Lou Yager.
• Go antiquing at the many antique shops in the area just like "Nana's Antiques" right across the highway from us.
• only 8 short minutes into the town of Litchfield. Where you can find really good diners off of famous "Route 66"
• we are also 60 minutes from downtown St Louis and the famous Gateway Arch
• the Lincoln Memorial Presidential Library located in Springfield just 40 minutes north of us.
• and our favorite feature is we are located right off of famous "ROUTE 66". So when you come and visit have your picture taken in front of the famous Route 66 sign located on the office building.
Easy on off, right by highway, pulled in after dark and they met us to show us to the site and got us settled. Easy pull thru site with 40' and toad. basically a big open flat field with sites and building spread throughout. Cute little fenced in pet area with benches for the pups to stretch. came thru in February, so only a few permenant people. very quiet and super clean. would stay again