$20 / night

Established Camping

Coeur d'Alene Casino

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About

Municipal

The benefits to our RV parking area is the accessibility to our expansive casino, award-winning restaurants, championship golf course, one of the largest spas in the region, and nightly events and entertainment. While you plan the rest of your journey, we are the perfect overnight spot to park your RV. Don’t get stuck staying at a Coeur d’Alene RV park with nothing to do. Our 24/7 casino will keep you entertained and fed until it’s time to continue onward. To make a reservation, please give us a call.

Enjoy our modern amenities from the comfort of your RV. Electrical hook-ups are located in our Spa Towers’ parking lot, with RV parking available year round, weather permitting.

Suggest an Edit

The Dyrt Alerts

Get reservations at sold-out campgrounds.

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
  • AT&T

3 Reviews

Nick C.
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2022

dice

Now I already know from experience that you need to find a lot of often this or that activity. I like to play dice and I try to do it regularly. But it's not an easy thing to do. I found bitcoin dice here and they helped me a lot. I was very pleased with it and now I don't have any problem with it. I for example recommend everyone to read this and everything will be great. I have played here many times and I was always satisfied.

E
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2022

Close to highway

This is just parking in the Casino parking lot. There is electric hookups for 50,30 and 15amp. $20 per night. No dump. Great if you like casino life. Pretty quiet.

Nancy C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Indian reservation for cheap

The sites are not level. It's a parking lot, but for 20.oo and 50, 30 and 20 amp, great food. Entertainment and game play it is so worth it.

Sitenot numbered