The best BOAT IN camping near
Rocky Hill , GEORGIA

Most Recent Rocky Hill Camping Reviews
Best part was the $1 for laundry

Needed a place to stay for a day to catch up on rest. Everything was ok. The best part I’d have to say is the $1 for wash/drying clothes. They have one washer and two dryers. Check out is at 3pm. For some reason, my iPhone was behind by an hour. I thought it was 2pm, but it was actually 3pm. Simple, honest mistake. But, the old bag that works at the campground came on knocking on my door telling me that we needed to leave by 3pm. I told her I was aware of that and we will be out by 3pm (remember, my iPhone said it was two 2pm for whatever reason). She barked it is 3pm, and that they tell everybody it is Eastcoast time upon checking in. I was like ok, sorry, I thought it was 2pm. This old bag rolled her eyes and stormed off all pissed. Not a big deal lady. It’s not like anybody was waiting for the spot I was in. It was raining and I had already packed everything up and was ready to leave. I was just letting my daughter sleep until we had to leave. The attitude of the bitch was crazy! I wouldn’t recommend staying here. She seriously needs to take a chill pill. It’s not like I was trying to stay there for another night. Give me a break. Lame. Place was quiet and dark so it was easy to sleep at night. Cheap laundry. Water and electrify hook ups. Not much of a view. Seriously. Not much to look at. Plenty of nicer places around. That old bag can go suck it.

Very peaceful place with great people!

Nice pavilions with a picnic table and new fire rings. We had a flat spot and not needing to bust out the levelers is always a treat! The staff here is so kind and helpful. The others here have great knowledge about the area and we got some tips on what kinds of fish to catch…if you are into that sort of thing! If not, it is a great relaxing place to watch the river float past. Great cell signal and friendly four legged friends came to great us and our pups. Definitely stop here! Fantastic find!

Another great ACOE campground.

Our 2nd time to this campground. This time with our local WBCCI club. The sites are spaced well to provide some privacy and the lake backdrop makes for an enjoyable evening. Verizon service is adequate, 50amp service was flawless as was the potable water. We left early on a Monday sand had no backup at the dump station.

Friendly COE campground

This is a great COE campground on Florida Georgia border. Everyone here was so friendly. Sites are large but very open. Three camping loops. We stayed in C 17. Great site all have fire rings, picnic table, lantern pole, charcoal grill, and prep table. Sites are paved or gravel. Several pull through sites. Great for larger rigs. Loops A & C have waterfront sites. Loop B is inner part of campground. Bathhouses have separate showers from restroom area. Campground is right on lake Seminole. Great fishing, boating, and kayaking. Went in February it was cold and very windy coming off lake. Not much to do in area but great for long weekend stay. Ate at local restaurant called Rutabaga cafe which was great. You are right on the time zone switch so your phone will switch from eastern to central several times. There are amenities close by such as grocery, liquor store, Dollar general. Jim Woodruff Dam is across the lake. It was closed to visitors but we drove to the overlook which was cool. Will definitely come back for another stay.

Such a cozy spot!

We really enjoyed our short stay! The campground was affordable, esp when you consider the lovely water views. Each spot is designated clearly, is level, and has its own lake vista. It’s a small place but perfect for a night or two for a peaceful retreat. They have both pull through and back in spots available and check in was a breeze. They even had our names on a reserved sign when we arrived. Oh, and there are a few docks to fish and explore upon! Would definitely return!

Remote site with great fishing

Did some car camping here in March and it was already hot and full of mosquitos. The sites are huge and far from each other. Big dock with heavy day (and evening and early morning) use from serious fisherman.

Only 1 other site was occupied.

Awesome surprise!

What an awesome surprise! COE campground on a dead end road (ends at the boat ramp) with water and power. Dump is just up the road on your way out of the park and super easy to get to. Level sites, nicely spaced and mostly shaded. I bet it’s even more beautiful in the spring and fall. Picnic table, fire pit, grill and a fish station at all sites. Walking distance to boat ramp and lake access. Pet friendly. Road in was paved and well maintained. First come first served and although there is a camp host on site there is no way to call to check availability. $20/night ($10/night senior citizen or Access Pass).

Quiet and clean

A perfect spot for our first adventure! Site was level and spotless. We chose one based on the maps/pics and it did not disappoint. Ours had a deck instead of the gravel picnic area and it was perfect! Fire pit, clean grill, solid picnic table all included. NBC and CBS for sports via the antenna. Bathrooms were pristine! Gorgeous views of the lake and late fall foliage. Hosts were great and offered help with anything we were unsure of. Definitely a winner!

Beautiful views, peaceful setting

Lovely and peaceful. Pulled in after dark - made backing in a bit challenging. Woke up to lovely views in tranquil surrounds. Would definitely pull in again.

Absolutely Beautiful!

Wonderful campground! The waterfront sites are pullthroughs on a halfmoon loop. The sites are level gravel pads with a walkway that leads to a raised gravel sitting area for each site. The sitting area has a firepit and a picnic table. The sites are very well spaced and the park is quiet. You see a boat launch and swimming area across the lake. There is water and electric hookups and a dump station. We saw a bath house and several shelter areas. The camp hosts are super-friendly and even delivered wood to our campsite. We are looking forward to visiting again!