Equestrian
About Trackrock Campground & Cabins
Trackrock Campground & Cabins is located in Georgia
5 Reviews of Trackrock Campground & Cabins

We stayed here for family reunion June 2019. We stayed in campsites and cabins. Cabins are so cozy and cute. They have a gas fireplace. Beautiful view of the lake expecially cabin 2. Lake is clean and refreshing. We stayed on hilltop section of the campground. Road needs some work sites aren't super level but it was ok. There was a nice covered pavillion by us. Full hookup and wifi. Staff was very friendly and lots to do in the area.Tubing at Pappy's was very close and really fun.

Beautiful mountain park.

This park has amazing views of the surrounding mountains. Lots of shade. It has an equestrian area where you can book horseback rides. The people that run the park are very friendly and accommodating. Lots of hiking trails both in the park and outside of the park. There were only 2 negatives that we had on this trip. One was our first encounter with "stink bugs". They were everywhere and you couldn't keep them out of the RV. When we got home to Florida we were still killing them inside the RV for almost 5 months! The other negative is that hurricane Micheal was barreling for Florida before our stay was up at Trackrock. We had to cut our stay short so that we wouldn't be driving through a hurricane.

We loved it!

We were planning to head to Vogel State Park to camp but got a late start and by the time we got there, there weren’t any spots left. Trackrock was a short drive away and set in a BEAUTIFUL spot at the base of some high rolling hills. The trees are big and beautiful and the camp spots have everything you need! Quite a few RV’s but we tent camped and had a great experience. Definitely would recommend!

Relaxing

We stayed here for almost a week. Friendly staff. The grounds are very well kept. There was wifi available so we were able to utilize our Fire TV without any problems. My husband lived that there were many mountain bike trails nearby as well as hiking trails. Downtown Blairsville is also very convenient to this location. I also got to enjoy a lovely horseback ride on Chubby Checker with Sonya….that was the highlight of the trip for me.

Ranger Review: Nature’s Coffee Kettle at Trackrock Campground.

CAMPGROUND REVIEW

As I was walking around the campground the word roughstic came to mInd. The road in was rough, the campsite was nice enough but somewhat minimal and the decor rustic. We had one outlet and water, a picnic table and a firepit. After setting up around 8 pm we cooled off by the fire. Our ac has its own plug, and there was nowhere to plug it in. We were in the section with tents and other pop ups. The bathhouse was clean and the hot water was hot. A short walk from site 34 are playgrounds, a beach/pond, swings, horseshoes. Speaking of horseshoes, horseback riding is available at this facility. They also have hay rides for a small fee. The staff is very friendly , and the office is nice. There is a game room with a tv, pool table, puzzles, games and books. Right behind the game room and office is a porch with rocking chairs. We got ice cream bars for $1 each and ate those in the rocking chairs overlooking the pond. Fishing and swimming is allowed here. This is a good place to sort of step back in time and relax and unplug/unwind.

PRODUCT REVIEW

As a Ranger for The Dyrt, I get products to test from time to time, and on this trip I got to try Nature‘s Coffee Kettle. I enjoy camping and coffee so I was excited to be able to try this out. There are instructions on the back of the kettle which are easy enough to follow. I can be somewhat of a coffee snob. If bolder coffee is your preference they suggest running the coffee back through a second time. I tried it with just one run through just to see how it was. It was good enough for a cup of coffee in partial woods. I really like the compact size, ease of use, and the fact that the kettle is reusable. I look forward to using it again and trying a different flavor. You can check them out at: