The best YURTS camping near
Catlett , GEORGIA

Most Recent Catlett Camping Reviews
Amazing campsite with great views

Welcoming atmosphere. Clean campsites and great facilities

Nice place to getaway from it all

We really enjoyed camping at Cloudland Canyon.  We took our first trip in our new Casita camper there in August.  But, prior to that we had scouted out the campground back in March.  Book on the west rim, as there is more privacy and space between campsites.  Clean facilities and well kept state park overall.  Lots to seek in the park if you like hiking; beautiful views of the canyon and waterfalls.  Lulu Land Trust is a short drive from the campground, which  has a breathtaking waterfall (reservation needed).   We will be returning.

Beautiful canyon, will return to camp

We stopped in for a few hours on our drive home from Tennessee. We drove through the campgrounds to scout out our site. The campgrounds themselves seem a little crowded but I think for the surroundings it’s worth it. Can’t wait to go in the spring.

Amazing canyon

On this trip (May 2020) we stayed in one of the cabins on the east rim. It was right in the loop for camping.

It's an amazing campground with sites in the east and west rims of the canyon. The views were amazing and there are a ton of hiking trails. My kids keep asking to go back.

Fantastic

Was lucky to reserve a spot on full moon, great park,clean and warm bathrooms!

Fantastic

Was lucky to reserve a spot on full moon, great park,clean and warm bathrooms!

Cloudland Canyon REPEAT!

Great sites, and close walks to waterfalls, Cherokee Fall super close.

Beautiful camp

Conasauga Lake campground is heaven on earth for this country boy. On top of Grassy mountain in North Georgia it is a great small camper / tent camp. Lots of large hemlocks and rotadendren on the trail aroundthe lake. The gravel road up the mountain is not for the faint of heart but worth the effort.

Cloudland Canyon Camping Solo with 4 kids!

I’m a mom and aunt to 4 kiddos and decided to go camping with them but they are 10, 8, 6 and 3 so I knew I would struggle to get the tent up for all of us, and it was a bit chilly for the littles. So, I opted for the yurt option at Cloudland Canyon! It was a beautiful spot! Had everything we needed within the state park. Snacks/drinks at check in. Felt secluded but had other yurts nearby and a very clean bathroom and shower area! I’ve tent camped a lot and this was a very memorable experience for all the kids! We made breakfast on the campfire, watched Hocus Pocus late inside the yurt (using my computer and Hot spot from my phone) and hiked during the day! The views were spectacular (but whoa if you are afraid of heights) 😬 I will go back!

Worth it.

Great park. Nicely maintained, friendly staff, spacious and spread out sites. We stayed in walk-in 19. It's a half mile from parking and the comfort building, and the trail is covered in tree routes, so wheeled items (coolers, wagons) may not do very well. But what a great place to get outside! No bugs in October. Did see some armadillos!

Once settled, go hike! The West Rim trail is manageable. Be careful with dogs, as parts of the trail have grated stairs, and dog feet don't do well on the grates.

But the view are spectacular.

With more time, we would have done the waterfalls trails as well.

In all, excellent place. Will certainly go back.