Water Unknown
About Lower Beaver Creek Campground

8400-foot elevation. Fishing in nearby Beaver Reservoir and Beaver Creek. Hiking on nearby trails. The facilities include 18 newly remodeled (2010) sites with tables and fireplaces, vault type toilets, centralized refuse bin and a developed drinking water system with hand pumps (in season) and ample turn around and parking space for trailers. 15 sites are dead end spurs and 3 sites are pull through spurs.  Attractions in the area include fishing in Beaver Creek and Beaver Reservoir and Tewksberry Trail #842  is available for hiking, biking, ATV riding just to the west. The nearby Beaver Creek Reservoir features a boat ramp and fishing for Brown, Brook and Rainbow trout and Kokanee salmon.    Scroll down to Information Center to see individual site descriptions.  ALL BUT 6 SITES ARE SCHEDULED TO CLOSE AFTER 9/10/2018 FOR THE WINTER

National Forest
No Firewood Available
Lower Beaver Creek Campground is located in Colorado
Directions
Directions from South Fork, Colorado: Travel one mile south on U.S. Highway 160 to Forest Road 360. Take FR 360 south for 4.5 miles to lower beaver creek campground entrance.
2 Reviews of Lower Beaver Creek Campground
Rafting trips

For the past 4 years now my two 8 year old boys and I meet up with my brother from Oregon to go whitewater rafting.  My kids can play in the water and I can watch them from the table while they fish or play.

it's beautiful hearing the water sound while you sleep or just why you sit or why you eat.

We've always had a campground available for us. We've never seen it full.

I would rate it a five-star if it had showers

Convenient off the road. Basic functionality. Clean bathrooms.

We ended up pulling into this campground at night when we didn't feel safe driving on the road any longer. Spots were easy to find. Basic setup, table and fire pit. Bathrooms were stocked and clean.