Yurts
Contact
Ventura Beach RV Resort is located in California
3 Reviews of Ventura Beach RV Resort
Very Loud

1st: It was expensive to stay.

2nd: Very loud. During the day it was difficult to conversate with my group of people or listen to any music at my campsite. The free way is right next to you. You can literally see the cars driving by. At night, it was so loud, it was difficult to sleep.

The only positive thing about my stay was the free Pancak breakfast in the morning. They served 2 pancakes to the adults and one for the kids. They aslo had fresh fruit, coffee and juice.

Thieves

Thieves! I checked in here for an extended stay. It cost me $1800 a month for a spot 100 feet from the freeway. Half way through my first month the park flooded and evacuated. I asked the staff the day before if I should be concerned and was told no. The day of the flood they didn't call me for four hours after they were notified of the evacuation. By the time I got there I was in waist high water. I lost over a $1000 worth of gear and $2500 in damage to my coach. I couldn’t risk more damage so I moved moved out and they wouldn't even refund the rent for the last two weeks. Stay away if you're smart.! I’ll be seeing them in court.

Very nice!

you have everything for a cheap price