$65 / night

Official

High Vibes

Campground Owner Verified

About This Campground

We are a working cannabis, veggie and herb farm, but currently due to the state of the industry, we don’t have many cannabis plants this season but we have so many other incredible plants that are growing all throughout the property. We welcome you to come tour it with one of us or on your own…

• Drive-In

Reviews

There are no reviews of High Vibes

The Dyrt Explorer Badge

Earn an Explorer Badge!

Be the first person to review this campground!

High Vibes is located in California

Detail location of campground

Directions

You’ll want to take 299 to Old Three Creeks road and head up the hill. If you are coming from the coast, and you reach the Vista Point, you went too far. If you’re coming from Willow Creek, old three creeks is just past the vista point on the right. Once you go up Old Three Creeks, about 3 miles there’s a three way split, you’ll want to go to the middle. There’s a white gate and I will meet you there to let you in. There’s usually service with AT&T and Verizon, T-Mobile doesn’t work well. Once you have an idea of what time you’ll arrive, if you can let me know about what time you will be here so you don’t have to wait. I will make sure I'm at the gate to let you in. If you need a location pin, I can send one as well.

Coordinates