Nature

China Flat Campground

5 Reviews

About This Campground

National Forest

Recreation Opportunity Guides (ROG) - These guides contains information, maps, and directions to assist you in enjoying your trip to the Eldorado National Forest. * China Flat Campground * [Fees and…

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.

Stay Connected

• 2
Doc D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Friendly clean and fantastic

Had a great stay here. It was beautiful and it was clean and the campsite was the most nicely groomed I think I’ve ever stayed at. The caretakers really do a great job here and the woman who took care of me was very friendly and helpful and got me the exact spot that I wanted next to the river.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Quiet, Creek Side Camping

🌲 Do your part and keep this campground clean & quiet!

My partner and I camped here on a Sunday night. We arrived mid-day, and asked the camp host (Adam) if they had any spots available. He was happy we stopped by and gave use a creek side spot with parking. A site is $28 per night and they…

• Silver Fork American River
    Play button icon
  • Play button icon
Megan F.
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2020

Quiet & Spacious

We were happy to find a spot after already visiting 3-4 of our regular spots that were already full (and this was on a Wednesday!). Camp host asked us if we wanted to be in the village or quiet. We choose quiet because those spots were bigger and we had quite a few dogs. The camp host was very…

China Flat Campground is located in California

Directions

In Pollock Pines, CA, at intersection of US Rt. 50 and Sly Park Rd, take Rt. 50 east 17.7 miles to Silverfork Rd (in Kyburz). Turn right onto Silverfork Rd (Forest Rt. 7) and go 2.5 miles to campground on right.

Coordinates

120.26798818 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.