McDougal , ARKANSAS

6 Reviews1 Campground
Top Hike In Campground near McDougal Arkansas

Most Recent McDougal Camping Reviews
Backwoods River camping

This is a float camp along Eleven Points river. This one is accessible by 2 miles of gravel road. Several dedicated camp sites that each have fire ring, shepherds hook, picnic table. There is one pit toilet building. There is a beautiful blue spring coming out of the bottom of a pool formerly used to power Boze Mill.

Stunning location

I have never camped here but visit when kayaking. You can access it from the river and it is a short walk and well worth it

Stunning

Need to visit.. easy kayak access right off the 11 point river

Very beautiful

Well worth the walk or float, such a beautiful place it used to have a big sycamore tree we could swing off of or jump out of , the old rock damn / bridge is still there and a nice place to take pics

You just can’t beat the Eleven Point

Great place to go primitive if the weather is right and no matter the weather, the water is beautiful. Our favorite time to go is in the fall when the leaves begin to change. The water may be chilly, but the views and the fishing are perfect. I highly suggest this place, but I do suggest lots of bug spray. For some reason, I always get eaten up by mosquitos in this area.

Beautiful, primitive camping

Likely the most beautiful float I've done in MO. The Ozarks are incredible. I'll be back.