The best YURTS camping near
Love Creek , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Love Creek Camping Reviews
Well not what I was looking for

It's a nice site with bathrooms. I was wanting very primitive, and away from ppl. Gravel toad in good condition to sight. Great boat access. If you have an rv or trailer great. I am more into staying in the woods away from all ppl. No play grounds,but not as primitive as I would like.

Beautiful RV Park close to Hot Springs

Well kept park on Lake Catherine right outside of Hot Springs. It has a quiet remote feel with easy access to sightseeing in Hot Springs. I spent a day walking around Hot Springs, 3 days hiking trails in Lake Catherine State Park and a day at Garvan Gardens, all a short drive away. The park is immaculate and the grounds crew is really amazing, cleaning every site thoroughly before the next camper arrives. Trash pickup at your site every morning. Bathrooms and showers are very clean and at $1.50 per load the laundromat was one of the least expensive I’ve seen (and the dryers were great!) Wifi was good during the week and we were able to stream movies, except on the busy weekend evening when it bogged down. We had 2 bars cell service with T-Mobile. Check in was easy as was backing into our lake front spot. Would definitely stay here again!

Spring Break at Degray Lake State Park

Had a great stay!  the camping area we were in (De Roche Ridge) was fully redone a few years ago.  Great views as all sites were on the water.  We had our bikes and it was a short ride to the main part of the park.

Nice, But Noisy

Ouachita Lake is gorgeous! Brady Mountain Campground was a bit too cramped for us. And unfortunately, we got one of the campsites right next to the water treatment system for the park. The cyclical noise was obnoxious, and there was no mention of this on the reservation or COE websites. According to the guy working there, this has been going on for quite a while now. At the time of our visit, there were no other sites available away from the noise. The site itself was lovely…great view! There is no water at the sites…you have to tote your own water to and from the dispersed water spigots. No wifi and sporadic TV antenna reception, but with the views and other fun things to do, why would you need them? The goal here is to get away and relax!!! It rained on our last day, so we drove around to the other area campgrounds for future reference! Recommend this campground, but stay far away from sites 50-56 (sites nearest the water treatment area).

One of the best in Arkansas

Definitely my favorite park in Arkansas so far. It’s a really big park at the lake with lots to do. I was there in the fall so I didn’t do any lake stuff but still had a great time tent camping. There’s a nice hiking trail to explore. Also, the bathrooms were the cleanest I’ve ever seen at a state park. All the tent sites have a gravel pad, grill, picnic table and fire ring. There are also walk in tent sites on the peninsula which are nice and quiet. If you get one at the end I’d say it’s probably 200 meters to the parking lot and bathrooms. I peeked into one of the cabins and they look really nice. They also have camper cabins that have heat/air but no bathroom. In all there are 93 RV/tent sites, 8 cabins and 4 camper cabins. The park is also near Hot Springs so there is lots to do.

Our first resort park 😍

From our stay in Mar 15 2021. Lots of activities here, we stayed at the De Roche Ridge campsite area, love the view of the lake no matter which site you stay and enjoyed beautiful sunsets from ours. Full hookups, level pads, clean and well maintained picnic benches, fire pits and grills.

Enjoyed brunch at the Lodge's restaurant, beautiful view of the lake here. They had cleaned all play areas and set up toys for young kids.

We enjoyed paddle boating, horse back riding and disc golf. Each trail had a information board where you can scan a QR code to know more about the trail, what made it unique and what to look out for while you are out there. This was new to us and kept us curious.

Some trails were soggy but it had been raining for a few days making it difficult to get past. Some signs indicating this could have helped us stay off the trails.

#momandsons #campingtrip

My 3&5 yr old and myself really enjoyed degrey lake resort. There’s lots to do to keep my kiddos entertained. The beach is nice and lots of little play grounds. We went to the restaurant and they were super kid friendly. Really clean bath houses and camp sites. The staff was helpful as well and of course the most beautiful views!! Their hurts are in the best location as well. 💙💙⛺️

Great

Great park nice swimming lake and great for skiing and tubing nice sites and a really fun park

Clean and Pristine

This park is beautiful and has the kindest hosts. We were here in offseason (January 27-February 1st) but the entire park was well tended to and everyone was so nice. The kids sifted for quartz and crystals in the lake (there is a crystal mine nearby), beautiful sunsets, extraordinarily clean campgrounds and bathhouses were some of the best we have encountered on our journeys. I’m sure this is a VERY busy park during season but most certainly worth a trip any time of year.

Amazing camping!

Kid friendly. Great upkeep and sites that are easily accessible. Playground, splash pad, and pool. We were not able to access the pool because of the time of year, but we will definitely be back in warmer weather. Staff super friendly. Not one complaint.