Lewisville, ARKANSAS

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Lewisville Camping Reviews
Quick Stop

Decent little place. Pool. Nice people. Pet friendly.

Hunting

We camp here while hunting..love this camp site no worries or problems, all nice red blooded Americans loving Gods outdoor country

Quiet and out of the way...at least in September

We enjoyed our overnight here at Beaver Dam.   Quiet, and very few folks in the park the night that we stayed.

Wifi non-existent.

Zero verizon connection at most spots.

Did not see any staff during our 24 hours there.

Showers were GREAT.  HIGH pressure and clean.

Restrooms were old(er), but clean.

Great level sites.  Good shade on most sites.  Great space between sites, and most had concrete pads.

Beautiful scenery !

This park has some great spots on a hill overlooking the lake! Sites are shaded level and full hookup’s! Lots of hiking trails. Great place to swim, boat kayaking and fishing! Only bad thing for us it takes about 3 hrs to get to from home.

Let the Adventure Begin? This is my first review❤

I think this is a great park for families to get away, but not get lost. They have play grounds and clean bathrooms. I would prep for muddy feet and bugs galore!

Unique Experience!

Winter, Spring and Fall are the best seasons to visit.  The diamond field is a large, unshaded field.

Rains cause the soil to cake up on shoes and make it difficult to walk in the field.

I’ve never found a diamond but have seen others find them!

Be prepared for weather and arrive early to get rental gear.

Diggers of the dirt

Loved our day trip just me and my daughter so I can’t review camp grounds but I will camp the next round and bring the whole clan. Open fields of dirt to dig in they till up the soil to make digging easier.Take umbrellas and a wagon to pull supplies with ,also to haul dirt to the washing area. Carry drinking water snacks , 5 gallon bucket and garden tools…. have fun get dirty.

Amazing place with so much to do!

I was pleasantly suprised with our stay at crater of diamonds. We only stayed the weekend but definitely would have been happy with a longer stay. The first day we got there it was pretty late so the kids played at the park beside our campsite whilenwe setup. The bath house was also beside our site as well as a laundromat. The bathrooms and showers were very clean. The next day we went to the diamond mines and dug for diamonds, this was so much fun! We found some small quartz that were very pretty, then we ate at the kimberlite cafe which is right beside the mines. Then to cool off, we spent the rest of the day at the water park which was perfect for my young children. There were slides and waterfalls and the water only goes to 3 ft at the deepest points.

Really nice campgrounds

The facilities here are top notch. There are lots of shady camping spots and several nice public restrooms. The paved walking trail down to the river was a nice surprise. Everything inside the parks is an additional cost so you have to pay to swim or dig for diamonds. Not a big deal, but we were expecting to be able to use the pool and it was a big factor for staying inside the state park. Pool admission is $10 a person which seems a little high.