Camping in Eagleton

Eagleton, Arkansas

Recent Standard (Tent / RV) Reviews Near Eagleton, Arkansas

216 Reviews of 47 Eagleton, Arkansas Campgrounds

Best Tent site in Tompkins Bend #23

What a great site, the campground was FULL but we felt like we were isolated with a great view of the lake. Awesome site

Site23 B

Nice Campground but dont get #46 on C loop

The campground is nicely layout, but site #46 is tent only and a little postage stamp of a site with no privacy.

Site46 c

Beautiful but FULL

This is a beautiful area, and a great campground. Very Clean and very nice bathrooms. We had campsite 51 on D loop. Its on a hill so be careful but great access to the lake. The area was very crowded but still felt like we were out in no were. I would go back again but at  less busy time.

Site51 B
J
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

State Owned and Operated

The lodge is incredible, rv sites have no sewer and are close together. Not a bad campground just small

Robin C.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Great experience

Beaver’s Bend is definitely a popular place, but it didn’t feel overcrowded. We were there from Sunday to Tuesday. We stayed at a RV site next to the river. And no mosquitos! Very pretty views.

SiteAcorn
Brenda A.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great weekend Beautiful lake!

We stayed in site 92. It was level, shady, and had a good view of the lake. The lake and park were clean. Would have given it a “5” but no sewer. Can’t wait to go back!

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Beautiful waterfront camping

Tompkins Bend campground on Lake Ouachita was the perfect place for early summer family camping. Every site had a lake view and most are right on the water. Our site was not level but not terribly off either. The sites are wooded, with paved pads and are very large and spacious. The bathhouse was…

SiteD59
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

A+ for solo campers

This was a last minute Memorial Day weekend trip, I was able to book the last campsite in the park and the lady I spoke to was so helpful!

Very safe and clean environment.

Brenda A.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Beautiful Views Clean Park

We just stayed 3 nights in space 23. Level asphalt lots but spaced kinda wonky. Shady. I wish it had sewer. We also looked for a nearby lake to fish or kayak but nothing unless you go to Iron Fork Lake which is down the mountain.

The lodge and restaurant were nice. We hiked the Lover’s Leap…

• space 23
Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Reservation only, shaded nice waterfront sites

I stopped here to enjoy the waters which had recently been on the rise. The campsite was very nice, well shaded and with lots of spaces. I opted for a site on the peninsula portion that had water views but still was safe from the rise.

The site had all the standard amenities but also had power…

Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Beautiful vistas and some unique additional recreation features

Driving through this part of Arkansas you can quickly get taken aback by the winding roads the ample beauty, but until you visit the campground and park you will only have a portion of the beauty of the region. High atop the mountain, with a near perfect view, you can see for miles and miles.

L
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Paradise

I absolutely loved this campground. The tent pads were huge and the waterfall area was beautiful. Our children enjoyed climbing on the rocks and splashing in the river. The park rangers were very nice and informative. I can't wait to go back!

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Gorgeous and Quiet

It was well-kempt and lovely. Very quiet and the facilities were in great shape. Lots of variety in sites including lots of nice places for tents.

The RV sites were a bit cramped due to the trees being very close to the pad. I couldn't put out my awning at the site i ended up in. The trees in the…