Add Review
Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
About Stardust Trailer Park

We are a vintage themed boutique travel park located in downtown Cave Creek AZ, walking distance to all bars, galleries, restaurants and sights & sounds of Cave Creek.

Our property is adjacent to the Galloway Wash offering priceless, serene views of the local desert and mountain landscapes. We are an artists haven, with many local artists living within our small enclave of 35 units.

We offer on-site laundry, restroom facilities, parking.

The largest unit we can accommodate is 40’ and we offer back in sites only, no pull thrus.

Come check us out, we have numerous vintage units currently being prepped for occupancy and a fun and welcoming feel.

Price
$70.00
Private

Staying at Stardust Trailer Park

Stardust Trailer Park is located in Arizona
1 Review of Stardust Trailer Park
So cute and unique

I stayed here for almost a month and the park is so cute, tons of work has been done on it to make it truly fabulous. I brought my car on the trip but didn’t need it as I biked and walked mostly everywhere. This is a Phenomenal location, I have friends who live in north scottsdale and they say it’s the only park of its kind and the only trailer park serving the carefree area, where I came to work. I will definitely be back if they have availability, next time I want to try out staying in one of the vintage trailers they have been fixing up.