About Munds Park RV Resort
Max Length: 50 ft.
Munds Park RV Resort is located in Arizona
2 Reviews of Munds Park RV Resort
Convenient and clean

Stayed overnight June 2020. Right off 17 this large park is convenient for an overnight and easy access to Sedona area. Accommodates a large variety of RV’s, temporary and permanent. There’s a county store for basics, laundry, dumping, propane refill and (a pool but closed due to Covid). Not a back to nature place but fine for what we needed. Lots of ORV’s parked by units so there must be good access if you’re looking for that.

Dusty with a side of poor management

If you don’t have a UTV, this is probably not the place for you to go. Dusty and loud.

We reserved a spot at this campground in advance of the weekend. We showed up at 6pm, an hour after the office closed. There was an “after hours checkin” location. I looked for a reservation with our name on it telling us which spot we should be going to. None of the slips had any names on them just a sticky note saying “one night only pay in the AM” since we had received 2 confirmation emails, I based our reservation off of the second confirmation stating we got full hookups - assuming they upgraded us from the electric/water because someone had cancelled. In the AM I went to go pay/check in since we were there from Thursday-Sunday. They acted like I was an idiot for not going to our assigned spot, even though we did not know where that was and demanded we moved. I asked them why I got a second email stating they were charging us for the full hook ups and they stated someone messed up and there’s nothing they could do about just go move to the correct location. I went and verified and at least they charged my credit card for the correct amount. Later that second day they called me and requested I come back to the office because they forgot to fully check us in and I needed to pay them. I ended up standing at their check in window for a long period of time before they came to assist me.

If you have to dump after your trip- or even during your trip— be warned it’s an additional $10 each time you want to dump.

The location is close to I-17 which has its pluses and minuses. Easy to find and get around, but truck noise throughout the night when you attempt to sleep.

The dog park is nice sized and has poop bags and garbages. The whole RV park has poop bags and garbages around it- which is awesome!

They do have propane fill on site, and typically a general store. The store was not open due to COVID-19.

The people staying at the campground were all friendly, which made the stay a little more enjoyable. Although there is not a lot of privacy within the different sites.