Fires Unknown
About Leaf Verde RV Resort
Leaf Verde RV Resort is located in Arizona
5 Reviews of Leaf Verde RV Resort
Great for a one night stay

We stopped here on our way westward and it was just what we needed. Although the sites are a bit close to each other than we prefer, the amenities were very well taken care of. The laundry facility was one of the nicest we’ve ever used! Pool was a great bonus for our family after a long day of driving.

Quick Stop for Overnight

Had a wonderful and peaceful night at the beautiful Leaf Verde. Didn't have much time to enjoy the amenities, however from the looks of the grounds and how the place was kept up, everything looked well taken care of.

Nice campground close to Phoenix

Leaf Verde is in Buckeye, AZ which is only 30 minutes from Phoenix. The pool is refreshing and if you aren’t into swimming there is a pool table, dog park and shuffle board to keep you busy. The sites are gravel and close together but nice.

Typical RV park. Snooze.

This is an RV Park not far from my home, so I reviewed it so I’d have some practical advice for friends and family members traveling through the area. It’s nothing exciting - just a big paved RV parking lot crossed by paved streets. The speed limit in 1/2mph increments was entertaining, but I think I’d recommend this place only if all the local county parks happened to be full. Boring.

RV parking lot

No tent camping. RV camping only. That being said, this is a giant parkinglot for RV "camping" that is popular with Snowbirds being it is close to groceries, store fronts and I10. There is a swimming pool, "The Barn", a salon, and a horseshoe pit.