About Centennial Park
County
Centennial Park is located in Arizona
2 Reviews of Centennial Park
A Jewel in the desert

Awesome views,peaceful affordable and friendly folks for a bonus.

Cute Campgrounds + Golf

This is a cute little place to camp if you are in the middle of your way across the desert southwest and want to get in a round of golf as well!

It's a bit boring and I can only imagine enjoying a stay in the middle of winter, as it's hot and flat and there are no trees to speak of, but in October-March it's probably lovely. I was here on the last weekend in September and highs were still in the mid-90s so a round of golf early in the morning would be nice and then maybe a jaunt across the street to the local library to beat the heat for the afternoon. . .

The grounds have electric, water, and grills with basic campsites. There's also a Pro Shop for the golf course, a playground (that looked dreadfully hot this afternoon), and I saw a baseball diamond and basketball courts in the distance. A very nice gentleman who I assume works the grounds stopped to chat with me and was very welcoming, I'd certainly consider staying here if it made sense during my journey, but at least for me, this is not a "destination" campground.