About Southern Utah RV Resort
Max Length: 75 ft.
Southern Utah RV Resort is located in Utah
4 Reviews of Southern Utah RV Resort
Very new and clean

This is a great, clean, relatively affordable spot to spend the night on your way to the sites in Southern Utah. This place is new, so it's very clean. No mature trees. Next to a residential neighborhood. Pretty quiet. Spots are easy to get into and pretty wide.

New with amenities

Pros -

• Basketball half court
  • Small playground for kids
  • Corn hole area
  • Community fire pit area
  • Laundry available- 1.50-3.00 per load depending on light vs. heavy wash load
  • Nice restrooms and showers
  • Clubhouse with accessories and snacks
  • Clean grounds
  • Flat/low slope roads for the kids to ride their bikes
  • New blacktop
  • Everything is as it should be
  • There are HUGE pull through sites available. Most are regular size, but they have some really large luxurious sites available.
  • Dog runs available
  • Friendly Staff

Cons -

• Right off the highway. But with the fans (white noise) running in our camper, I only heard a semi once while I was sleeping. We were also in the row farthest from the road.
  • Our campsite electric hookup was a little farther up than I was used to. We were still able to make due, but it caught me off guard because I had to move twice.
  • Almost no grass/landscaping. Everything is pea gravel. Not a big con, but worth mentioning.
New & Clean!

We typically dry camp but opted to stay the last night on the road in a RV resort. So glad we picked this place. I think they opened a year ago but the place is still very new looking and clean. You can hear the traffic from the freeway, but I think the grounds + amenities make up for it. Big leveled spaces, playground for the kiddos, sports court, clean bathrooms/showers, and a small dog run area. Great friendly service at the front desk as well…we got a complimentary cookie when checking in! Stayed on a Saturday night and the park was less than half full…don’t think the word is out yet still on this place!

Brand new RV park close to freeway

This RV park is so new, construction is not done on some of the amenities like the pickle ball court and basketball court. That said, we were impressed with the roads (wide) and spots (33’ feet wide, 80’ long). Every site has 50 amp service. This park is truly big rig friendly. There is freeway noise, but during the summer, you can’t hear it when you have A/C on. GPS cannot find it yet, so call ahead to get directions. Reservation system allows you to pick your site ahead of time.