Standard (Tent/RV)
No Water Hookups
Gemini Bridges Campground is located in Utah
6 Reviews of Gemini Bridges Campground
Stunning, Secluded Camping at its Best

One of the best dispersed camping spots I’ve experienced! The trail is about 30-45 min in and bumpy, so I’d say 4x4 is required.

Definitely recommend entering and exiting during daylight hours as part of the route is along the side of a [gorgeous] cliff. Make sure to bring plenty of water and firewood if you’re into campfires!

Words cannot describe!

Out about 30min on a 4x4 recommended road, pretty mellow though. Absolutely beautiful camping spots, large enough for groups too. But there are only 5 spots, and we were lucky enough to grab the last spot on a Friday at 1pm, fills up fast! Would definitely go again! And got to see some base jumpers from our site too!

Almost Made It

The drive up to the campsite is a little over 2 miles up and around the side of a red rock mountain! So beautiful, however our Escape couldn’t handle the rocky roads and we were nervous about driving on such a harsh road in the dark mostly bc it’s on the side of a cliff…. so we had to turn around before we made it all the way up :( In the picture of the mountain, you can see the little road traveling up to the left!

Saved my trip 😁

My jeep compass handle this trail to the sites just fine. Also the views there and in the morning, fantastic!

30ish from Arches so as a great nap spot before the following days excursion.

Perfect for the off roader to get to a trail as well

I’m not entirely certain this was actually Gemini bridges campground we stayed at but where we were was at least close. To get to either location took the same road. We stayed here JUST as COVID season hit and the town was shut down. It took some actual off roading to get here which was nice and being off season as well it made it absolutely perfect. I have a well built Tacoma and it was perfect for that but avoid your Accord but I’m pretty sure your Subaru could POTENTIALLY do it with some maneuvering and being very slow.

One of Moab's best kept secrets...

I am hesitant to share this campground with the world because I was so excited to realized that it seems to be relatively undiscovered by the internet thus far…

This past weekend a large group of friends spent the weekend camping at this absolutely gorgeous campsite. It is up a canyon just off of the Gemini Bridges 4x4 road. Note that it would be very difficult to reach this campground without a high clearance 4x4 vehicle. The road to the campground has steep drop offs, deep sand and large rocks that must be navigated. Once you arrive though, this is some of the best camping I have found in Moab! Total solitude, gorgeous views, a bit of shade and no light pollution to take away from the amazing stars! What else could you ask for?