About Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Shangri-La

Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ at Shangri-La, Pennsylvania Cabin Rentals, is located at the foot of Montour Ridge along the Chillisquaque Creek in Central Pennsylvania. Plan an overnight stop, a family vacation, or a full summer stay at our campgrounds!

Private
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Shangri-La is located in Pennsylvania
41.2033 N
-77.1945 W
2 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Shangri-La
Fun weekend

My family of 4 tent camped here for the weekend. Everyone at this campground was so friendly and nice. The staff really tried to make our stay comfortable. I noticed there was always a staff member driving around in a golf cart, checking on things. The bathrooms were very clean and maintained the whole weekend. The firewood sold at the camp store was only$5 for a large bundle and burned very well. Some campgrounds seem to sell "wet" wood that is hard to light. My only negative comment would be this is more of an RV park. If you do tent camp you should know you will be out in the open, no trees around your site and NO privacy. I will say the tent sites are huge and you can park 2 cars at each one. We made the best of it. We stayed in site 404

Very Family Friendly

Great camping ground for families and for RVers. Cabins are available for those who would rather stay in one of them.