About Soaring Eagle Campground and the Inn at Kellam's Bridge
No Sewer Hookups

Staying at Soaring Eagle Campground and the Inn at Kellam's Bridge

Tent sites

30 Sites

RV sites with water and electric hookup. there is a dumpstation on the campground

10 Sites

Soaring Eagle Campground and the Inn at Kellam's Bridge is located in Pennsylvania
1 Review of Soaring Eagle Campground and the Inn at Kellam's Bridge
I have never stayed at the Inn but have been camping on the river for 15 years

I love the property and the family that operates it. My son had his first camping trip there when he was ten days old. It is great family camp ground with amenities that are helpful to parents and new campers such as restrooms, showers, camp shop, canoe/kayak/tube rentals and designated drive in sites with fire ring and table. As well as sites with water/ electric hookup. Yet, it still manages to maintain a more remote and rustic feel by preserving the trees, stream and riverfront property in a mutual state without concrete pads or driveways. There is no commercial aspect that I find when at most “family” parks with pools, arcades and cabins. The sites are larger than most campgrounds and well spaced out. I have been there on busy holiday weekends where it was full but still peaceful and private with a great community of campers and on weekdays and off weekends when it felt as if I had the river to myself. I have never had a bad experience in at least 20 trips.