The best WALK IN camping near
Inola , OKLAHOMA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Inola Camping Reviews
Great Location

The park is set up in several sections. There is the family campground which we were in, and the late night campground, which is intended for late night drinking and music. the areas are separated by about a quarter mile, but you could definitely hear all the goings on at the late night side, and the police, ambulance then coroner that showed up the next morning was not good. Seems someone passed at the late night. Park overall was kind of run down, sites kind of tight, no animal control as dogs roaming the park doing their business. Then there is the river, which is why you come to the park. Had a great time floating the river.

Seminole park Top Notch.

Seminole campground is the best in Sequoyah State Park. The Camp Host is great and the Sunsets are beautiful.

Beautiful area

This place was further off the beaten path than expected and was a beautiful location. I camped in late November so water was shut off but electric worked well. Bathrooms were pretty gross and the facilities in general just felt fairly decrepit. All that said, I'm a sucker for waterfront camping and would definitely check it out again with a full fresh tank.

The falls are beautiful, camp is just okay

We stayed in a Monday night in early November and there were only two other groups in the tent loop. The TV loop seemed a little busier. The shower house is right next to the RV loop and a bit of a walk from the tents. We had a picnic table and fire ring. The campground is not far from a busy road so we had some noise. Conveniently located near a large town in Arkansas for supplies and good cell signal. We did the short hike to the falls and they were gorgeous. $16 for the night.

Beautiful park and campgrounds

Even in November this is a great place to camp. In the Choctaw loop easy back in or pull thru sites. Very short walk to the lakeshore. Golf course in the park. Pet friendly. Close to tulsa too. There are shops just outside the park if you need propane or charcoal etc. Worth the trip!

Breathtaking scenery. Clean sites.

Great place to fish and do all kinds of water sports

Pretty place

Awesome scenery, always clean

Part of the Campground is Closed for the Winter

The northern most part of the campground is closed for the winter months but the southern end close to the boat ramp is open with just a few sites.  There is a park host onsite.  I rode through and did not see a bathhouse or bathroom.  The  camp is a bit further south than is depicted on the maps.  It is south of the dam and well marked.

Absolutely Amazing

We stayed here back in June and it was by far one of the best camping experiences I’ve ever had! Jill was so welcoming and warm, and she even showed us around some of the beautiful trails (which are definitely “hidden” gems). Our little campsite was so cozy with a table, a fire pit and a grill. It was right next to the creek! The morning walk to the camp house was lovely because on the way there, we passed a herd of adorable cows and the scenery is just so homey and gorgeous. I’d 100% recommend, and we will certainly be back! 🌈🌞🏕✨🌿

Decent

I didn't come here out of choice, but out of necessity to stay with my friends as we were going to float. Our campsite was tucked in behind the stage and very near the restrooms.

The restrooms were nice, but could have been laid out way better and more efficient. One toilet in the men's and as a tall guy…when the door touches you when you sit……well that isn't great. The showers were large and worked well.

There is a disc golf course on site, which I can only assume can be played when the campsite attendance is low.

I did see a few RVs, I am not sure on hookups, but they were right next to the bathroom.

I believe they do charge by car, so I paid for 1 person what a family of 4 pays. Not sure how I feel, but it is what it is.