Healdton , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Healdton Camping Reviews
Amazing views

Best campgrounds I’ve been to in a while. But it was nice. Very clean bathrooms and showers. Very large campsites 🏕 Just a great time with the family. All the marinas were closed when we went. No rentals.

Love the Lake...Site 9 not so much

Great sites around this lake but if only the area around #9 is open you might want to rethink. Right on top of each other and the picnic tables, fire pits are oddly placed.

I don’t like crowds

I agree with the others. It’s trashed and it is PACKED. The tent sites are a little too close together for my liking. Like on top of each other. I think your best bet would be to stay on the outer edge sites and not in the middle for sure. I’d also reserve online bc they are always full. I’ve heard of people being turned away that just show up to camp. It is EXPENSIVE also. You have to pay for your campsite and then also pay a fee per person. Tent camping is only $12.50 but then add on $16 per adult and $9 per child….. it’s ridiculous. There’s a lot of other places I would rather stay that are way less crowded and way cheaper. I’d suggest staying elsewhere and stopping in for the day if you want to go. ALSO you have to have a coast guard approved life jacket for everyone under the age of 12! So keep that in mind. Pets are not allowed at the falls either.

Way too packed and littered

I’ve tried to like sulphur but I don’t. It’s a beautiful area but extremely crowded and oh so noisy. The gorgeous pictures you see of the waterfalls aren’t like that. They are lined with people sitting on them. We had to hike downstream quite a ways to get away from every one. Will not be returning.

Super Clean

everything about the place was clean, Pet friendly, spacious sites, restrooms/showers well maintained. Friendly staff, will definitely stay again.

Great Park near Winstar Casino

Wide roads and cement pads. Large pavilion next to outdoor basketball court and playground. Good water pressure and multiple sewage hookups per pad.

Very Impressed

Family and I stayed here for the weekend and were very pleased with the amenities and upkeep of the campgrounds. The concrete pad made for easy set up the trailer. The beaches were no different with easy access and well kept shores. One of the nicest campgrounds in the area. The only con would be the lack of cell service. For some, this may not be a big deal and for us it was nice to have a break from the world, but there were moments where some type of connection would have been nice. This is by far a family favorite and a place we look forward to going back to.

Awesome Park

This RV park is wonderful. It is paved and each space is concrete! All very level. There isn’t much shade as it is located adjacent to the casino grounds or on the casino grounds. Has a nice pool and many amenities. We ate in the casino both nights at Toby Keith’s. I Love this bar. The food was excellent!! We aren’t big gamblers. But did play a tiny bit. We had a great time and will go back.

Love love love Lake Murray!

So many trails, sites on the lake, playgrounds, marina, beautiful lake! If you come here don’t miss out on Tucker’s Tower! Tucker’s tower is a nature center/museum inside lake Murray state park. We’ve stayed here many times and made beautiful memories!

Cozy Star Trails RV Park

Star Trails is a cozy little RV park just north of Whitesboro, TX. Full hookups with good wifi. Clean and quiet. Nice little pool, walking trails and fishing pond. This is a good little place to visit.