The best TENT SITES camping near
Hamden , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Hamden Camping Reviews
Nice, quiet place to get away.

This place is awesome, quiet, The they have two different trails to walk on.  The RV spaces are further apart than your average RV Park.  What really sets this place apart is the Managers, They go out of their way to treat you like you are welcome.  I will be going back.

Great outdoors

There are two campgrounds with RV sites, this review is for Buster. All rv sites are water and electric  no sewer but there is a dump on the way out of the campground. There are only 2 sites with 50 amp, the other sites are 30 amp. Okla jumped the price up but have done nothing to improve the sites or add more 50 amps. Cell service is almost non existant (T Mobile). Trees need to be trimed from the road, you will get your rig scratched. The lake is buetiful and not heavily used except by fishermen.

Wow Oklahoma

My dog and I will be back again here.

So peaceful

This is definitely my all time favorite. I stayed at “tent t hill” primitive area. Spot number 3 and it was PERFECT! Wooded area, quiet, peaceful. Trail literally right across from the section.

My only complaint was it was hard to find. The signs are not very helpful.

Great stop for a night or two

This RV park was a great stopping point for our travels back east.

The grounds are off a somewhat busy route, so if parked in front row you can head cars a little bit it’s not bad.

The spots are all paved with a nice sectioned off patio spot. There seem to be some more permanent rvs here

It was very quiet during the day and even in the evening. There’s no tree coverage really so the spots are pretty open but they have a fair amount of spacing in between each spot for some privacy

Felt very safe here

The fixtures are new too

Would def come back for another night or two if making my way west again

About an hours drive to Dallas

Chad the general manager was around walking the grounds. He came over to say hi and let us know even though the general store is closed, we could find on the grounds or use a number listed to call him. We were a little late on checkout but he came over to say no rush and let us know about the 3 mile hiking trail he has around the property!

Camping in the rain!

This place was pretty busy the weekend we camped here but we booked early and found a spot away from others. The water is brown but nice and cold for the summer so we couldn’t complain! We got some rain which sucks but we never let a little rain ruin our camping adventures. Would definitely come back to check out the cabins and camp again!

Loved it

We learned about this campground through the owners activities with Veterans. We stayed for 7 days and we were able to have totally relaxed days as well as very active days. Right next to the river for kayaking, canoeing or just relaxing. Off-road vehicle trails a petting zoo on site. Check the web site for activities, there may be live music or a large gathering scheduled which may or may not be your thing. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is that it’s a work in progress. New cabins were being added and more trails were being cut while we were there.

Awesome ,secluded no tv no cell service quality time

Im a big time camper no less than 20times a year me and wife still work is y.But this is not clamping , this is where me and my son who is active duty and couple more buddies go to hunt and hang around camp fire and eat and 🍻.No tv no cell service just us and the stars lol. Btw we sleep in back of trucks no caper with heat.WE LOVE THIS 10 OR 11 SPOTS TO CAMP PARK

Peaceful and nice

Very peaceful place with level sites. We were in a class C motorhome

Great place and very quiet

I drove down to do an overnighter and the place is gorgeous. I'm in the primitive alone and it is going to be nice.  I noticed there was a comment about the campground host.   The host has changed and these folks could not have been nicer.  They came and sat at my campsite and we talked about the lake and the roads around the lake.  I had a great time

Year 2021 Flag