The best DRIVE IN camping near
Blair , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Blair Camping Reviews
If your passing through or staying a couple days!

I was passing through town on my way to Fort Worth Texas and wasn’t disappointed!

Awesome hosts! Clean park! Definitely come again.

Spectacular place to visit

Doris campgrounds are only open for RV campers due to covid so I couldn’t stay. Mount Scott had some pretty awesome views and I hiked the trail across the road from it by the bathrooms. There is a gate and a path beside it made from vehicle wheels. You can hike pretty far. There are several spots where you cross a creek which was good for my dogs or I think they would have died by the way they were panting lol. It was 91 degrees when I hiked it. Take 2 water bottles for yourself if it’s hot out! The trail ends at a beautiful lake with the mountain in the distance. I walked down to the lake so the dogs could cool off and drink for a while. Def loved taking it all in. There’s cattle but they didn’t mind us one bit.

I did see camping in town right before the blue water towers, along the river/creek there are tent camping spots and a lot of people were fishing. It’s just over the bridge and you can miss it. It’s not on the app so thought I would mention it in my review and added some pics of that area!

Awesome area

A great view and plenty of room for outdoor games. The bathrooms are located by the entrance gate. We didn’t check them out because we were so far from them. Several sites have water and power at the pavilion, but many you will need about 60’ of water hose. All rv sites are 50 amp, so bring an adapter for your 30amp rig. No playground for kids, but load up and go down to the rec area for picnicking, swimming and playground. Bring a light bulb if you would like to light up your porch pavilion.

Incredible Hosts & Campground !

This was an awesome stay. The hosts were above and beyond outstanding. The campground is very well kept, immaculate. They have a nature trail that is well maintained and my daughter loved it. They also make outstanding food and bring it to your site. What more could you ask for!

Lots to do!

This city park has a lot of things to do! Mini golf, regular golf, playgrounds, pool (not open right now), ball fields, basketball, tennis and lots of walking trails. RV park had one other RV when we arrived a couple more later on but still pretty empty. Gravel spots are there for pull throughs,well maintained grassy area for smaller rigs.

Picnic tables and electric hook up at all sites and water available in multiple spots and for $12 (!!!!) a night a great deal! Cicadas are making their presence quite known from the trees in the campground. ADA sites, dumpsters and bathrooms available as well.

Very nice place to stay the night, close to Interstate 40. I will come here again if in the area. Great AT&T and Verizon signal.

Ok so just checked out the bathroom/showers 🤮!!!

2nd review

Check it out!

Great park

All services worked, did not try WiFi Well manicured lawns and trees Large pull-through

$12 what a deal!

$12 a night. Electric and water. Large grassy sites. Near I-40. Dump station nearby. Lake. Trails. What more could you want for an overnight?

Little hidden gem

Robinson’s Landing is nestled on the northern side of lake Latonka. The sites have concrete pads with water and 30/50amp hook ups. The sewage dump station isn’t very far directly across from the marina. The roads are gravel leading in from marina but are generally good to travel on. Sites sit close together however if you are lucky to get a water view it’s not bad. What makes this a great place is it’s proximity to the water and marina which offers paddle board and kayak rentals. Close by attraction are the north entry of the Witchsta Mountain wildlife refuge, Meers and Historic Medicine Park.

Wonderful spot with easy access

Our first night on the road and stayed here. Great spot right next to Wal-Mart. The bathrooms were very clean and nice, as well as, the showers with heat lights, bench and teak step. We thought it was very well maintained. Thank you for an excellent night stay! The Fullers