Camping in Ridgewood Colony

172 Reviews of 15 Ridgewood Colony, Ohio Campgrounds

Chuck G.
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

First trip in a camper

Pulled in at 4:00 on a Friday. Drive up check in, which is also camp store. Nice site. Shaded, very short walk to shower, across from camp host who was absent. Walking Trails that connect the campsite loops.

Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

It's a nice place to camp, depending on where you are some of the spots are too close together, would recommend trying to book in the F loop

SiteA-31
Month of VisitOctober
Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great place to camp

Great place to camp for both RV and tent camping, large beautiful lake and decent fishing

SiteA-31
Month of VisitOctober
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Peaceful lake

My husband and I love to paddle board. This is a no wake lake and is perfect to get out on the water. Camping in the campground has many sunny sites. There are shady sites. Camper cabins are great too. Shower houses are nice and clean. Camp store available for any necessities.

• Bike packing trip
  • Canoeing at the dam
Joe H.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Great hiking

Great hiking in the area and nice trails

Sitecamp hook
Connie P.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Camping is great!!

I remember coming here for years, in diapers even and I’m 47 now. Brought my kids and my grandkids. I have been there almost every weekend for the past 2 months. I absolutely love camping here and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks for so many good memories ❤️

Site98, 90, 204 just to recall a few
K
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Infested Bathrooms

This campsite would have been perfect if not for the bathrooms littered with bugs, insects, and spiders. Otherwise, the campsite was quiet, the tent sites were nicely spaced out, and the bathrooms were easily accessible.

S
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Cowan Lake Campground Site B09

I've stayed here in the past and Cowan Lake does not disappoint. The B site campground is all non-electric tent camping, and far enough away from the larger RV pads that it's a quiet little campsite! Also, these sites are super close to the bathrooms on the beach, which were very clean during our…

SiteB09
Christina A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Loved it!

Spent the weekend in the primitive sites with friends. Poured the entire weekend but had a great time.

E
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

RV Park

Busy

Heidi D.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Happening Place

Busy, fun atmosphere this weekend but quiet enough in our area. We stayed across from the playground in Loop B and it felt less crowded because we were across from a field. Plenty of trees for shade. Beautiful area.

Ben Jason N.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

LodgeTastic

My partner and I stayed at the campsite. Our spot was great and the hiking was super convenient and amazing! The lodge was SO awesome. A true staple of the 60’s. The food there is a must! Best brisket and pizza we’ve ever had hands down.

Sitecampgrounds
Patrick B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Last resort

Only stay here as a last resort. The water lines are all connected so when 1 rv uses water the next has low pressure and makes your shower hot. Rules conflict eachother and owners have no idea what's going on. Bath and shower house are gross. I've stayed at cheaper nicer campgrounds.

Joy M.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Nice, safe campsite

Stopped here during a road trip with a friend. Very family friendly. Tent sites were nice and flat, felt a little cramped though. Bathrooms were clean. The lake was very nice, clear, and refreshing. Flet good to be close to it! Easy to find the campsites and pretty affordable.

Hank S.
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

Rustic

with anywhere you go, it is important to read the description and look at the pictures. I saw gravel RV sites, that's what I received. I read about a fee for using the premium amenities and I payed it. I found out when the cafe was open and I visited during those hours. I saw no mention of wi-fi…

• Beach area