Standard (Tent/RV)
About Yellowstone Park
RVs and Trailers
Yellowstone Park is located in Maine
1 Review of Yellowstone Park
Nice, inexpensive campground, conveniently located. Mostly seasonal

We stayed at this campground to hang out with some friends that were nearby. Therefore we didn't need much in the way of amenities, just a place for our camper and to sleep, and this fit the bill. The owner / manager in the office was super friendly, very nice, easy to talk to.

I think there are less than 10 rentable sites in the campground. The rest of it are all seasonal and many of them look like they have been there for quite awhile - many have permanent decks, PVC for plumbing to the sewer, etc etc. All the signs of a camper that is intended to stay for a long period of time. Not a criticism, just an observation.

The campground is right at the board of Wells and Sanford, and Wells beach is ~9 miles away. Some big box stores and grocery are right down the road.

The rentable sites that I noticed and we stayed in, were all pull through. The connections are close to the front of the site instead of the back, as you would normally expect. I used all of my 25 ft power cord and 30 feet of sewer hose to hook up. If you have a ~40 foot rig and the power is near the rear you're going to need an extension / 50 ft cord to pull it off.

Both AT&T and US Cellular had decent signal in the middle of the campground.

They had a pool, we didn't check it out. I think it's 4feet deep and I'm not sure it's heated. I didn't notice a camp store, but it might be there.