Hustonville , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Hustonville Camping Reviews
This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

Well maintained. Too noisy.

First the good. This state park is well maintained and staffed by very friendly people. I hate not being able to give it high marks.

But this campground is absolutely ruined by the adjacent strone quarry. They begin work at 6am and all you hear is stone crushers and beeping trucks backing up. Horrible!

Although this campground is not a true woodsy feel like many state parks, the small sites along Kentucky River give the best feel. We are on site 145 and our 27' just fits. They are pretty unlevel, but we like the site nonetheless.

A shame the quarry ruins this cam

Water front

This campground sites next to a boat dock. Nice staff. Nothing to do here unless you have a boat

Nice, packed in, lots of litter

Stayed 2 weekend nights. Got lucky we had spots 148 and 149. These are shallow with no yard but offer more privacy. Not good for adding tents or really much else other than chairs. Both fire rings were unusable due to location or being filled with garbage. You also can hear road noise.

The good stuff, it’s a pretty area. We enjoyed the boat ramp area where we could sit long the river. The putt putt course was very fun and shaded. Nice to have a friendly camp grocery store. Overall not bad if you want lots to do and don’t mind sites that are close together.

Very peaceful!!

This place is away from everything and I love that!! We go riding up here often and will be camping this weekend there!!!

This place is huge

As of March 18, 2020 Large sites spread out with fire rings.

Excellent campground

An excellent campground for almost anyone.