The best WALK IN camping near
Ebenezer , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Ebenezer Camping Reviews

Very quiet place to enjoy the outdoors.

Moffits

I absolutely loved staying here. Yes I am local. Beautiful scenery. Very quiet. Cody was super friendly and very helpful.

Love this place

This is our second time here and we love it as much as the first. Will probably be a yearly visit for us. We love all the sites, it’s quiet, near the lake, everyone is friendly. Really nothing bad to say at all(except for all the ticks….spray up)!!!

Nice spacious sites

Very clean, large, private sites. All of the sites have their own space. They are very well laid out. Small campground and easy for the kids to bike and play. The beach was closed for high water, but it looked like a nice area. Only a couple of minor complaints… people drive way too fast on the roads, quiet time not enforced or observed and no gate or anything to regulate traffic. We were at site 8, close to the front, and people were driving in and out all the time and it made me very worrisome with the kids. We also had a group next to us that were still “hanging out” at 2am. We didn’t complain about it, but nothing else seemed to be enforced aside for not parking on the grass. We aren’t complaining campers, but 2am is pushing the limits a little bit in my opinion. I also am giving some grace bc the whole place was full for the holiday weekend. We will go back, I just hope the speed limit will start to be enforced a little More and people are more considerate of the kiddos playing.

Good location

Nice campground in a good location. Some things were a little out dated but everything looked well kept.

Standard KOA/Awesome stay!

This is a typical KOA park but in an awesome area. The only downside is the traffic noise from the highway. It was not audible inside the RV so it wasn’t enough to disturb sleep.

The park has nice long pull through spaces, and quite a few long term residents of the park. They have a very nice dog park with obstacles for them in a central location to be accessed by everyone.

The sites were level and clear of obstacles. They left plenty of space for vehicles and rigs. We had a pull through patio and the space had a giant beautiful tree that was very helpful in the heat.

Equipment is well maintained at this location! Cell service for AT&T and TMobile we’re both excellent.

Nice KOA

This was a nice KOA, but some sites were small with all sites having very small fire pits made from only old tire wheels. This KOA has a pool, fishing, putt putt, dump station, general store, cabins, a little run down restroom/bath houses, kids play scape, large chess board, and a dog park. This KOA was about 20 minutes from Mammoth Cave National Park and the National Corvette Museum. Both are worth the trip to.

Pleasant-N-Easy

This was a pleasant and easy  full service rv park to enjoy a day of peace off the road + great overnighter.  People were very nice and attentive with lots of RV manipulation help.  No Bluegrass when we were there in the spring.  Still this is a nice park to stay in on the way north.

Watch the approach since you could head into the truck stop - stay to the right and you will be ok.  I used the truck stop to fill up on the way out and it was OK. Dad's was a good stop for the night but our expectations were more than delivered since no bluegrass - even music would have been ok - so disappointed.

It is really easy in-out if you pay attention.  Enjoy.

Need some updates

Overall the sites were nice, but our site wasn’t exactly level. We were just spending one night and arrived late. In the morning our looped cleared out early. I assume they put the one-nighters all together in loop D. The pool was not opened, in fact it was empty. And the cable TV service was removed. The WiFi worked.

The cabins looked nice from the outside.

Tenting area is a bit close, but still quiet

We camped in tent site 15, which is the far back corner of a large rectangular tenting area. Each site had a table and fire ring, and shared water and trash were located in several central locations. Some sites are between two parking areas (sites 7-9, I think), and some sites are along the lake shore. While most people rate the lake shore sites highly, I think you'd get a lot of headlights flashing at you as they're right along the parking lane. We really liked the back corner for privacy, and relative proximity to the bathrooms (located in what looks like an office). Showers, firewood, ice, playground, and laundry are in the trailer campsite nearby.

One caveat is that, if fully booked with weekenders, I can imagine this place getting a bit noisy at night. It's also pretty hot, though very well shaded, in July.