The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Victoria , GEORGIA

Most Recent Victoria Camping Reviews
Close to home and always neat and clean

Red Top is a great local campground on Lake Allatoona.  It has plenty of sites although a lot of the water front are tent only. The bath houses are updated and clean. Makes for a great weekend trip.

Peaceful wonderland

This campground is easy to access off the I-75. With some shopping close if the case is needed. The grounds are clean and the beach accesses to the lake are very friendly. The security is adequate, many trials for hiking and the boating entrances are several. There are new cabins being built, with other vintage ones also available. A wonderful place to spend a few days to week at.

Small, but designed well

This is a smaller park, but the sites are spread out well. Super quiet, lots of trails to follow - including paved ones (bonus for us as we have a baby in a stroller), full hook ups (w,e,s), and has a splash park during the summer time. We will be returning quite a bit since it’s close to home.

Beautiful Campground

This is a beautiful campground. As others have mentioned, the roads to get to the sites are narrow and windy. We have a 21’ van and we didn’t have any issues, but I was very glad we got to our site during the daylight. I would not want to drive the roads after dark. We stayed in a primitive site (51) so we could have more privacy and better views. Site 51 does not disappoint! Keep in mind there are no hookups at this site, and anything longer than our van may have trouble backing into the site. This would be an amazing tent site! From a practical standpoint, you will need to buy a parking pass - even though I received an email telling me I could go directly to my site and check in by phone, they wouldn’t let me buy a pass on the phone so I had to head back out to the park store to buy a pass. Other than that, great park.

Beautiful lake and campground

Red Top Mountain State Park campground was awesome. The sites were fairly large, wooded and private. Many were positioned right on the lake. The trails in the park were great for hiking and running. We enjoyed visiting the Qualusi Winery that was nearby.

Nice, spacious sites

Friendly neighbors, nice comfort station with bathrooms, showers, laundry and a little free library. Lots of level tent sites next to pavilions with playground equipment. Very calm and quiet park ❤️

Go to Camping near Atl.

This is our go to campground near Atlanta, GA. It's a big place so things can get crowded depending on the season. Lots of the sites are right on the water & the ones more inland have power & serval are arranged perfectly for groups. Bathrooms are decent, not the best, not the worst.

Spacious and beautiful

We had a great time when we stayed here in October. The campsites were very spacious in our area (we had #90) and it was close to the bathrooms and playground. We came with children and enjoyed the walk down to the lake, as well as hiking trails. There was plenty to do, and the sites were big enough for two tents and a giant canopy over the picnic table for the rains. It rained a great deal one night, and the site did not flood. We will definitely be back!

Beautiful Park

Campground was very pretty and well spaced. Bathrooms could have been cleaner. The spot we reserved(69) was not a good spot for a camper, but would’ve been great for a tent only. It was narrow and on a steep hill.

Beautiful!!

The campsite is very clean and super comfortable. Bathroom is well kept. Several trails are just around the campsites. Easy to access. Would love to visit again in the future.