About Pechanga RV Resort
Max Length: 55 ft.
Pechanga RV Resort is located in California
1 Review of Pechanga RV Resort
This Is A Resort With All Amenities

I spent a few nights using my Passport America discount at Pechanga RV Resort. I really liked it there. This is now one of my favorite RV resorts in California except for the showers. It is clean, well-maintained, concrete, level pads, full hookups, 168 site spaces, 20-30-50 amp power, 5 luxury spaces that The park itself is clean, well-maintained, concrete, level pads, full hookups, 168 site spaces, 20-30-50 amp power, 5 luxury spaces that is fenced in with gazebo, and picnic tables. First of all, it is part of the Casino with entertainment and restaurants. This casino reminds me of the Vegas casinos and now is under construction to make it a real Vegas Style Resort. It’s going to be finished sometimes in 2017.

The RV resort itself has a nice heated pool, Jacuzzi, ping pong table. They also have a golf club which could be important for some. One thing I hated is the showers. The RV resort shower has a timer set to 25 seconds and the showerhead is not able to stand upright. So you basically have to hold the shower in one hand and keep pressing the timer every 25 seconds. It’s December, it’s cold in the shower, especially because the water keeps shutting off. You end up standing soaking wet putting soap on yourself in the cold.

I wonder if the hotel rooms have timer on the showers as well. The person who came up with this idea should take showers in there each night. It pet-friendly resort, they also have an area for dogs. If you heading to the casino, they have a shuttle service 24/7 which picks ups from and drop-offs to and from your space. You have to call a number and they are there to pick you up in minutes.

About the WiFi! It’s the best WiFi ever in any parks I’ve so far visited! I wasn’t even close to the main building and had a great reception. I am able to use my Roku to watch Netflix and can use my laptop as well for work. I didn’t even need my Sprint or Verizon, but both work fine. Across the street, there is a 2-mile bike/walk trail. Using this and riding around the nice neighborhoods it was a fun way to get some exercise.