$50 - $150 / night

Eagle Point

Campground Owner Verified

1 Review

About This Campground

Army veteran and outdoor enthusiast that loves to share my passion for the wilderness!

One hour from Yosemite's West Gate, we have plenty of room, extra camping gear and amenities, and lots of peace and quiet! ATVs and guided tours are also possible upon request. Four-wheel drive is required for…

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.

Stay Connected

Ratings Breakdown

• 1
Grunt Proof  _.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2022

Outstanding place to stay!

I am so glad he put his place on this site. I was lucky to find Eagle Point this spring for a simple tent set up, and boy was it perfect. Unlike most camp grounds outside of Yosemite, there is a ton of space, peace and quiet, and true wilderness! Also, they have a ton of extra camping gear and…

• One of the guided tours, highly recommend!
  • Their family treated me like I was part of it.
  • Tent camping
SiteTent pad

Thank you! It was great to have you out and we loving helping people.

Eagle Point is located in California

Directions

*Google Maps does not work properly here, and only one route is passable with RVs and campers, but you must have 4-wheel drive to pull anything up the mountain. Please call or email ahead so we can assist you! There are two routes up the mountain 1. Norther route, from Highway 120: Passable by most vehicles except RVs and campers. Ensure your navigation device takes you to the address via Ponderosa. 2. Southern route: Passable with most vehicles but RVs and Campers must have true 4-wheel drive. Ensure your navigation takes you through Cuneo via Greeley Hill. We are happy to assist your arrival but, because some cell services are limited, please contact us in advance.

Coordinates