Camping in Antioch

400 Reviews of 52 Antioch, Arkansas Campgrounds

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

June 2021

Beautiful campground! Peaceful and quiet on the camp loop. Day area has quite a few folks but there’s plenty of area to sprawl out. Everyone was friendly!

Brenda A.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great weekend Beautiful lake!

We stayed in site 92. It was level, shady, and had a good view of the lake. The lake and park were clean. Would have given it a “5” but no sewer. Can’t wait to go back!

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Beautiful waterfront camping

Tompkins Bend campground on Lake Ouachita was the perfect place for early summer family camping. Every site had a lake view and most are right on the water. Our site was not level but not terribly off either. The sites are wooded, with paved pads and are very large and spacious. The bathhouse was…

SiteD59
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

A+ for solo campers

This was a last minute Memorial Day weekend trip, I was able to book the last campsite in the park and the lady I spoke to was so helpful!

Very safe and clean environment.

H
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

BEST Sukkot to date!

We stayed here for the entire feast of Sukkot and LOVED EVERY MINUTE!! Great hiking, water views, kayaking, and more!! Will definitely return!

Month of VisitNovember
a
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Lots of Space

This camp site had lots of room with easy access. Met the nicest people!

Sitee24
Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Reservation only, shaded nice waterfront sites

I stopped here to enjoy the waters which had recently been on the rise. The campsite was very nice, well shaded and with lots of spaces. I opted for a site on the peninsula portion that had water views but still was safe from the rise.

The site had all the standard amenities but also had power…

Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Summer Cool Off Haven

I have seen a lot of properties through my travels which are available to all those who choose to explore.   While many sites have a pro and a con, I couldn't find a single con with this site from the size of the campsites to the popular cool off destination for summer in the swimming hole, this…

Reese R.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Free camping next to the water

I've used this campground multiple times and while there is no water or electricity it offers an excellent view of the lake and a few camping spots right along the shoreline. There are roughly 10 spots to camp, about six on the water and a few just off the water but they do fill fast due to the…

SiteNot numbered
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great escape from technology

We found this campground and have been coming back as often as we can. There is no cell service in the campground but if you go up to the dam, we had anywhere from 3 to 5 bars of service. The campground is older but we loved it. The Nimrod Dam is worth a trip since you can walk on it and give it a…

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Gorgeous and Quiet

It was well-kempt and lovely. Very quiet and the facilities were in great shape. Lots of variety in sites including lots of nice places for tents.

The RV sites were a bit cramped due to the trees being very close to the pad. I couldn't put out my awning at the site i ended up in. The trees in the…

V
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Beautiful Park

Great swimming, boating, and hiking. Convenient facilities. Very nice camp sites.

• deer watching
  • more deer watching
Brad D.
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Nice overnight +

Very well maintained park. Our spot was right beside the river. As we only stayed one night, we used our own showers. Seemed to be a good bit of traffic all through the night. Would have liked to have stayed another night and done some fishing.

Momo C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

awesome and very nice

The tent camping is so beautiful right on the lake! Very calm and peaceful. Beautiful scenery and the lake is super nice

• the lake
  • hank the dog
  • my little knife
Sitet10
Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Excellent Campground

It was fairly quiet most of the time with only a couple obnoxious disturbances from boys in tricked out trucks.

The water is beautiful, as is the camp itself.

Only downside is a serious lack of phone signal.

But I'll definitely be back.

Month of VisitApril