Water Unknown
About Forest Acre Campground
Forest Acre Campground is located in Alaska
1 Review of Forest Acre Campground
Nicely located for children

We chose this campground because others we normally choose were completely booked. We enjoyed that the campsite has trees (some very large) instead of just an open parking lot. Even though this campground had trees it still didn’t feel very private. There were no electric hook ups, no showers and no dump station that we noticed. I did however read online later that the dump station is located across from the playground. You chose your spot upon arrival then go check in at the entrance via credit card and small machine. There is a small playground on site but if you walk about 7 minutes to Seward elementary the playground is fantastic! My husbands tip for this campground is to not go near the dead end sign with a camper as it’s almost impossible to back out of. The sea life center was about a 10 minute drive, exit glacier hike 15 minute drive and Safeway was the next street over. If you’re looking to be a little out of the city/traffic this was nice but you did have some highway noise from the site. This felt like a friendly atmosphere and I wouldn’t mind staying again.