Water Unknown
KoA
Seward KOA is located in Alaska
2 Reviews of Seward KOA
Eagles nest

Well I won’t try to build it up too much. This is a gravel lot. It’s too bad the owners didn’t leave some of the trees when they took them out to make the spots. The showers are great the laundry room is nice. They have a great rack room with the DVD screen/player. The best part of this park is the Eaglesnest in the tall tree in the front of the park. When we were there on August 4 there was two juveniles and the parents. It was pretty cool for us because we rarely see eagles.

Brand new BUT...

Let me start this review by saying that KOAs and RV parks in general are not our preferred type of camping. Personally, I would give this a one or two-star review but with the understanding that others may like this type of camping, I'm upping it to three stars. This is a brand new KOA that just opened in June 2019 and it has all the amenities you might expect from a KOA - full hookups, large laundry room, small store, etc. Yes, you do have views of the mountains. The lot is gravel and the sites are stacked up like dominoes, with nothing to separate the sites other than a white dividing line (typical for an RV park). But what makes this particular KOA not a good choice is that it is sandwiched between two dog sled kennels and you will hear barking huskies during your entire stay. If you don't mind barking huskies, you will definitely hear noise from the highway. There is NO separation between the campground and the road and should you be unlucky to get a site close to the road, this could definitely be unpleasant. It is also quite a distance from town so you would definitely need to drive. Considering the price tag of $60 per night and many other choices in the area, I'm not sure what the appeal of this facility is.