the dyrt
No Sewer Hookups
Brighton State Park is located in Vermont
4 Reviews of Brighton State Park
Woodlands/lakeside

Many campsites, some close together, some more remote, all very pleasant and well kept. Ice and fire wood for sale on site.

Great Group Camping area

I usually don't camp near other people, but I really like this site. I think every site has a waterfront view. They rake the sites after people leave so everything is neat and tidy and as flat as possible for your tent. The bathroom is pretty large. Has running water and flushing toilets. I believe even a shower if I remember correctly. The easy boat access from right our our tent flaps basically, was awesome. I loved being able to just jump in the boat and float around, especially at night to look at the sky. There were loons calling every night also which I love.

Near by are all sorts of awesome hiking trails. Boreal forest. THE best. Some of my favorite photos from hiking, and the trail names/maps are below. The Moose Observation Platform is no lie. We saw one, crossing the road right by it when we were about to give up! it was too dark for a good photo at that point, but at least we found one!

peaceful

great place to relax, good for kids, hiking, biking, kayaking, and canoeing

Great for biking KT

Great campground with VERY clean restrooms. Campsites are private and the place is often not busy affording extra privacy.