Camping in Booth

191 Reviews of 18 Booth, South Carolina Campgrounds

Matthew B.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Camping

Quit friendly the staff are great

Sitetent
Lewis M.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Nice Quiet campground

Really nice keep place. The owner works here and stays busy make this a very nice place. All sights are flat, very level. Grass and fire rings at every sight. Table with plenty of room. This place is a old KOA campground. WiFi is the best campground iv been to. No complaints. “ It works “ Cable…

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Excellent

This place earned my simpaty ! HS everything and behind! Has a store and restaurant inside. You can rent a electrical cart and much more. Did I mention is right on the beach. Yep !

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Favorite Spot

We have traveled from Texas to Virginia and now down to NC and I think this is our favorite spot. A trolley can take you to the beach for a small fee, the people working here are nice, and the site is expansive with quite a few amenities. We would certainly come back.

Gary P.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

A yearly favorite !

We go to MBSP at least once per year! This is easily one of our favorite beach destinations on the east coast. The park is huge, offers spacious sites (if you look a for the right ones), and is a short bike ride from the beach! The staff are always great and the facilities are clean and tidy! I…

Nancy B.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

SC Beach Camping

Love Camping here. Clean, plenty to do, I could hear the waves from my bed at night.

Ashley W.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Tight squeeze

I loved that we could walk to the beach. The shower houses were super clean, and the staff was really friendly. Full site hook ups, which is unusual at state parks.

Down falls, the roads are tight. I can't tell you how many bigger RVs have hit trees. We have a 40.5 footer 5th wheel, and it was…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Quiet Relaxation, great location!

We were looking for a last minute place, close to the coast. Found this campground by chance. Reasonably priced during peak season. We stayed 2 weeks, had a large campsite (probably hit or miss on site size), and really enjoyed our stay. Quiet site, not a lot on amenities, but nice wooded areas,…

Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

The best!

I would live here! Big sites, ocean right down these really cool paths. I'm going to try and come back. Great place!

susan M.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Very nice kids/pet friendly!!!

My most fond memories o camping were here!!   So

Much to do!!  My kids loved exploring where the Huntington’s lived!  There are also botanical gardens nearby.  The only thing is Inthink you have to reserve your spot more than a year in advance now!!

laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Month long stay

Nice campground. Not too large nor small. It has everything we needed. They are improving campsite by expanding the pads and the majority are done. Unfortunately we did not have an enhanced pad and that’s the only reason I 4 starred it.

Month of VisitApril
bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Great family campground

A short 5min drive is all it takes to get to the beach. There's also a Food Lion and a Hardware store just 1mile away for the necessities you may need. Mostly quiet. Only dislike was the security light that was over our camper on site 21. full hook-up, which we only used water/electric. Bathrooms…

• site 21. security light is only dislike
Małgorzata R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Winter trip

Nice family friendly campground. Plenty of things to do for the kids. Water park, swimming pools, playgrounds, laser tag area. Golf carts are of you both for the rent. Nice size convenient store you can also purchase homemade ice cream. Pet friendly with two dog parks.

Month of VisitJanuary
Małgorzata R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Spring get away

Great campground, big even parking spots, very friendly and helpful staff. Pet friendly. They have a beautiful bathroom/shower house. There is a large lake great for swimming and fishing!

Month of VisitApril
Jennifer  J.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

4 thumbs up

This was our first time camping here. We LOVED it! The beach was walking distance from our site. The bath house was clean. Super frequently and helpful staff. The ONLY downside was the airplanes. It is super close to the airport so expect air traffic noise.

SiteCampsite 65A