Camping in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area

THE BEST Drive-In CAMPING NEAR

Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania

553 Reviews of 139 Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

D
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Awesome

This was a very Pretty campground met All of my family needs and they have a camp store with everything. I would def be back

Alexandra T.
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Do not recommend

I would not recommend this campground. Please be aware that 148 -149 sites are located near a small pond and not an actual lake as shown on pictures. The area 148-153 sites is located right next to the Roosevelt highway and it makes it impossible to enjoy nature and silence due to the trucks and…

Site149A
K
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

was amazing… now much less so

We used to go here all the time. This season there are people living in RV’s in the tent camping area for the full season. That’s no problem, but their outside light decorations really are. The last time we were there, it was so bright at night from the lighting decorations that we didn’t need a…

Grant M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

New Jersey is a land of contrasts.

So, we got in with no reservation, which was great. It’s in the same park as the high point, also great. The sites are varied, some have tent platforms, it’s just off the AT, but we have a trailer and the “trailer” sites aren’t level. Showers are at the day use area, from 10-5:30, no trailer dump,…

Great place to camp 😉

Well I'm staying at promise land state park for the 3 rd time it's a great place to visit and camp out or with your RV or Pop Up . Thiers the lake beach near by plus thier pet friendly .Has lots of commendations for campers it clean an nice an peaceful .Do recommend if you like camping 🥾

• My view where I set up my pop up camper 😅
SiteSpot location 100 close to lake and restrooms plus they have free showers ' and price is reasonable not 🚫 expensive at all good rates ! 👍
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

At promise land state park

Well I'm at promise land again for the 3 rd time .Got a nice spot by the lake and it nice an cozy .Beach ⛱️ land is near by and very quiet and relaxing 😎

• my great camping spot it awesome 👍😎
  • All set up by lake ' night view 😊
SiteSpot 100 where you can park your pop up or camper and the view is awesome and great ' plus the restroom 🚻 are close an 🐕 friendly 😁
Shanon B.
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

Central and well organized

This campground is great! We had an amazing time despite the rain. The campgrounds are central to everything in the state park and allow access to lots of great trails. (Sand Springs was our favorite) There we plenty of trees around to hang tarps and clotheslines. The facilities exceeded…

Eli D.
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

Almost perfect!

This campground was very scenic and clean. The only thing holding me back from giving 5 stars, is there weren't enough bath/shower facilities, there are plenty of port o' potties though . The tent sights are the small side(about 15'x35') but the atmosphere is relaxed and you are surrounded by shady…

Sitetent sight 6.
Gary O.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Family friendly state park

Moderate trails and Nice beach and lake front swimming area

Sitedeer field camp grounds
D

Popular campground in Jim Thorpe

Pros: The lake was beautiful. Very clean and picturesque and perfect for swimming. The campsites were adequate size. The campground is very close to lots of outdoor attractions and fun in the Jim Thorpe and Blue Mountain area. The park rangers are very friendly and helpful.

Cons: we visited in…

• The lake on Sunday, after most campers had cleared out!

1st pop up camping trip

Well we stay at knee lake had lots of fun plus they have a swimming pool and thier pet friendly .

• This was our spot by the lake .
  • View of lake where we parked at camp site.
Site119A

1st camping trip of the year

Well we stayed at Knee lake what a beautiful place for camping 😊 We stayed 2 days with a swimming pool and lake plus pet friendly !

• This was our spot 🙂
Site119 A

2nd Pop Up camp trip

Well we're staying at promise land state park to camp again for 2 days has a beautiful lake plus lots of nature trails .

Site119 A

Our 1 st pop up trip

Well a couple of weeks ago me an my wife plan a 2 day stay at knee lake it was beautiful and lots of fun plus it wasn't far from our home in pa .

SiteWe pick spot 119 great view of the lake
Darunia D.
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Very bad all

Is a 4jul .. we are get space 220 no recommendations... is not flat ground... small space and when we cancel ...don’t give for as money back ... Shower is very dirty, nobody cleans it up... it’s full of bugs and hair ...( how is problem to close every 3 h and clean.... really not recommend...