Yurts
About Whistlers Bend County Park
County
Whistlers Bend County Park is located in Oregon
14 Reviews of Whistlers Bend County Park
Nice clean campground next to the river

We really enjoyed our visit here. It's clean & our space was right next to the river (just a very short walk down the hill). Our space 41 was easy to back into & set up. The campground host is very nice & helpful. There is a playground for the kids & a very nice disc golf course. We will definitely stay here again.

great group camping

Camped there for a rafting association event and it was great. Bathrooms were clean, friendly staff, disc golf course and river access is a huge bonus.

Ranger review at whistlers bend county park with Goal zero lighthouse 250 lantern

147 acres. 50 sites 14 are power. Large area for group camping. They have 2 yurts. Disc golf rated number 2 in nation. child play area and free parking for campers. You can apply for a veterans card and camp free. The fishing is great and they have a boat ramp. I would recommend this place, but if your in the group area it can be a little noisy. The goal zero lighthouse 250 really lit up the camp site. And it charged my phone. Would definitely recommend goal zero products. Check it out at:http://www.goalzero.com/mobile/p/180/lighthouse-250-lantern-usb-power-hub

Whistler's Bend

I was touring the pacific NW and spent the night here after visiting Crater Lake. It was a low key campground that is good for a relaxing night. The bend in the Umpqua River allows tubers to float around the park with only a short walk to put back in upstream. The facilities are nice and the shower was warm. I'm glad I stopped for the night!